• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I just did a search for primers on GB being sold in MA and found a few sellers.

But check out the description on this auction
shipping is $8 for usps priority.

These guys are nuts. And I've never heard of Feeding Hills, MA before [laugh]

A CT permit holder, CT nonresident permit or other?
Curious as to what their actual policy is regarding purchase of components, not ammunition or firearms.
I should have more specific. A friend of mine stopped by Cabelas in Berlin, MA. earlier today. They had a couple boxes of primers. No powder. I was distracted when I posted earlier. Trying to want the scorcher deals at cigar page at the same time.

Gotcha...never mind. I thought you were continuing the topic regarding the East Hartford store.
My bad.

In any case, it seems as though primers are coming back into stock a bit more frequently. Das is guud!

Do you know how much $ per 100?
I'm not sure. Last time they were $6.50 each. I'm sure it's the same or more now.

I'm done with buying SPP at this point, so I won't be going in today.

For the first time, I'm actually all set on primers. Just going to play primer keno on discord drops for the thrill.

I'm not sure. Last time they were $6.50 each. I'm sure it's the same or more now.

I'm done with buying SPP at this point, so I won't be going in today.

For the first time, I'm actually all set on primers. Just going to play primer keno on discord drops for the thrill.
was $8 last time they had them. Also, not worth the trip.

They were those aps strips anyways.

I got rid of my SPP stash. I'm all set for life on LRP as long as I don't add more guns (lol).

My new target is LPP. I have enough more than likely to survive for a year or two and I'm assuming things will be better by then. I'll still jump on them if I see them in drops.

Larry just dropped a bunch of Lee presses. The prices went up though.

Didn't see you post shit in this thread about no SPP for sale. Motherf***er
Ha yeah I sold them locally. Ended up unloading a couple thousand of them along with SRP.

Probably should have traded them for LPP, but I figure that I've come across LPP fairly regularly enough to get me through.

No idea why I even had the SRP. I did throw together an AR for $290 total cost, but I bought a few cases of .223 back in the fall and I don't shoot it enough to reload.

Thinking about heading to BPS and probably shooters today if anyone needs me to look for anything.

Ha yeah I sold them locally. Ended up unloading a couple thousand of them along with SRP.

Probably should have traded them for LPP, but I figure that I've come across LPP fairly regularly enough to get me through.

No idea why I even had the SRP. I did throw together an AR for $290 total cost, but I bought a few cases of .223 back in the fall and I don't shoot it enough to reload.

Thinking about heading to BPS and probably shooters today if anyone needs me to look for anything.

Primers please, large & small. Will pay for transportation

Ok I have a question, might just be me, but In any of my searches I always wind up with some Canadian Firearms dealer who has primers and are in stock with some or no limits on amount you can purchase. or some New Zealand or Australian supplier that also has primers in stock. Whats up with that, Don't they have a lot of new gunslingers like the USA or is it part of the overall plan to screw the American firearms consumer, some one please tell me it's not just my paranoia and total mistrust of our overlords.

Be still my heart....... My friendly FEDEX guy just dropped off a pkg. with the ammo sticker on the side. I don't have any ammo ordered??????? Low and behold. 2m of SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It ws a backorder from over 4 months ago. Checked my cc and they only hit me $125.00 forprimers, shipping,hazmat. Buying a few lottery tickets later today. Can finally load up the pail of 38's. YIPPEE TWO THOUSAND Fat fingers

Last edited:
Ok I have a question, might just be me, but In any of my searches I always wind up with some Canadian Firearms dealer who has primers and are in stock with some or no limits on amount you can purchase. or some New Zealand or Australian supplier that also has primers in stock. Whats up with that, Don't they have a lot of new gunslingers like the USA or is it part of the overall plan to screw the American firearms consumer, some one please tell me it's not just my paranoia and total mistrust of our overlords.

Its going to be either-

1- Importation laws prohibit it

2- Scam

3.- Both

Be still my heart....... My friendly FEDEX guy just dropped off a pkg. with the ammo sticker on the side. I don't have any ammo ordered??????? Low and behold. 2m of SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It ws a backorder from over 4 months ago. Checked my cc and they only hit me $125.00 forprimers, shipping,hazmat. Buying a few lottery tickets later today. Can finally load up the pail of 38's. YIPPEE
2 million primers??

Back
Top Bottom