• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Lol who’s that
FINALLY!!! - Someone asked.

Weston Shooters. $100 a tray (the seller is calling it a "flat"); 5 trays to the case. Available by the tray or case. A tray contains a bit over1400 primers (the exact number is printed on the label). This works out to a bit less than $71.42 per K, no hazmat fee, no purchase limit (until they reduce their inventory to their goal)

These are RUAG manufacture (RUAG owns Norma, so this is good stuff) Small Pistol primers. They are packed for industrial use, not retail sale (hence the slightly varying quantities, packaged in plastic trays for commercial reloading machines, in relatively plain packaging, etc.)

They also have 9mm 115gr FMJ bullets at $105/k and 9/40/45 brass at $40something a K.

Although they did not specify terms, it would certainly be good manners to pay in ca$h.

They decided to thin their reloading inventory. No shipping on primers; in person pickup only.

Weston Shooters. $100 a tray (the seller is calling it a "flat"); 5 trays to the case. Available by the tray or case. A tray contains a bit over1400 primers (the exact number is printed on the label). This works out to a bit less than $71.42 per K, no hazmat fee, no purchase limit (until they reduce their inventory to their goal)

These are RUAG manufacture (RUAG owns Norma, so this is good stuff) Small Pistol primers. They are packed for industrial use, not retail sale (hence the slightly varying quantities, packaged in plastic trays for commercial reloading machines, in relatively plain packaging, etc.)

They also have 9mm 115gr FMJ bullets at $105/k and 9/40/45 brass at $40something a K.

Although they did not specify terms, it would certainly be good manners to pay in ca$h.

They decided to thin their reloading inventory. No shipping on primers; in person pickup only.
You mean to tell me they didn't have many takers when they were selling them for $235/1000 a while ago?

I remember when they edited, and deleted, their ad to try to obscure the origin of the primers, lol.

Is that price for their club members or to everyone?

I have never been there so I dont know how that works.

• "Devil incarnate" was a reference to their previous offering at $250/k, and done in jest. Funny thing though - I'll bet everyone complaining would price their house at market rather than a "fair increase" if they were to sell, and maybe even test for a new market high. While my interaction with them has been limited, they seem to be honorable people to deal with and their facility and member policies (24x7, etc.) are first rate. I have some 9x19 bullets from them on reserve and will pick them up when things calm down at work.

• They are not running a storefront. Contact them using the form on westonshooters.com or use the feature on that site. You need to make advance arrangements so they can have the product available for pickup. Please do not "just show up".

• This is a reasonable price in todays market, but not a windfall sufficient to expect them to bend over backwards for you. Be polite and nice.

• I was involved in making the contacts to get a large order from Germany. My cut of the action was one case of primers; I have no business interest in any ongoing transactions.

• If you use SPP, just buy a case of 7Kish. You won't regret it, unless you end up wishing you bought more cases [laugh]

Last edited:
  • "Devil incarnate" was a reference to their previous offering at $250/k, and done in jest. Funny thing though - I'll bet everyone complaining would price their house at market rather than a "fair increase" if they were to sell, and maybe even test for a new market high. While my interaction with them has been limited, they seem to be honorable people to deal with and their facility and member policies (24x7, etc.) are first rate. I have some 9x19 bullets from them on reserve and will pick them up when things calm down at work.

• They are not running a storefront. Contact them using the form on westonshooters.com or use the feature on that site. You need to make advance arrangements so they can have the product available for pickup. Please do not "just show up".

• This is a reasonable price in todays market, but not a windfall sufficient to expect them to bend over backwards for you. Be polite and nice.

• I was involved in making the contacts to get a large order from Germany. My cut of the action was one case of primers; I have no business interest in any ongoing transactions.

• If you use SPP, just buy a case of 7Kish. You won't regret it, unless you end up wishing you bought more cases [laugh]
Picked up a case. Very easy transaction, nice people. Many thanks Rob!

Anyone seen any retailers in W. Mass that have any Large Rifle Magnum from any manufacturer in stock? I've been striking out on my regular sources.

Back
Top Bottom