• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked PV for the hell of it. The primer section is empty now, "no products matching selection". Maybe they will just start posting what is in stock, that way I don't have to sift through all the "out of stock" to get to the "in stock".
From their Facebook page

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-175836__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119-175836__01__01.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 49
Just checked PV for the hell of it. The primer section is empty now, "no products matching selection". Maybe they will just start posting what is in stock, that way I don't have to sift through all the "out of stock" to get to the "in stock".
I noticed that as well. Now if Pete's place will only get rid of those Wolf and Magtech primers that always show in stock, but are discontinued. I get excited every time I see the "in stock".

I suspect the primer order on my wife’s PV account is going to get canceled. Still on hold. Meanwhile my order is complete and I have a tracking number...
They did whack my wife’s CC so I dunno.

I suspect the primer order on my wife’s PV account is going to get canceled. Still on hold. Meanwhile my order is complete and I have a tracking number...
They did whack my wife’s CC so I dunno.
I have two charges on my credit card statement but no email of any kind. I kept getting error messages.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and get two deliveries.🤷🏻

I ordered as a guest so I can’t even go back and look at my account.

Took it down my guy. What's up with links? I haven't seen anything about it.

I heard that BPS had primers on the shelves this morning. Anyone get any?
We try to protect our sources.

Atilla and Maura are always watching.

No alerts all day. I still don't have a press or anything. I'm in it for the thrill. Need that dopamine fix.

Larry is supposedly sending my back ordered press and dies for the caliber I don't even shoot in two weeks.

Related, I found a Lee Loader in .243 missing a small part. Lee sent it for shipping price and it showed up in two days. Can't beat that kind of support.

No alerts all day. I still don't have a press or anything. I'm in it for the thrill. Need that dopamine fix.

Larry is supposedly sending my back ordered press and dies for the caliber I don't even shoot in two weeks.

Related, I found a Lee Loader in .243 missing a small part. Lee sent it for shipping price and it showed up in two days. Can't beat that kind of support.
lee customer support has always been great.
Also the only thing not made in the usa is the heating elements on thier melting pots.
I cant really fathom how many people would not be reloading if not for lee. I have a mixed bag of stuff and i have my bitch about certain items from each company.

Well this isn't great news.

Jason Vanderbrink, President of Federal, CCI, Speer and Remington Addresses Your Questions About Ammo Availability

... "They’ve reacted as best they could to the 2020 surge in demand. “We made a LOT more hunting ammo in 2020 than we have in the 99-year history of our company,” he said.

As for primers, he tackled that topic saying that their primer production has been dedicated to feeding their factory ammo production before any excess is packaged and distributed to America’s reloaders. Until and unless they catch up on ammunition orders, they won’t have excess primers to sell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom