• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you see the 12 cents/round 22LR Aguilla 38gr HP that didn't last 2 hours today?

Nope.
I saw the high end .22 sitting around for a while. Almost a week maybe, but nothing else.
I see some Eley 42 gr subsonic on another website. Guy's one of those sponsored shooters on bookface.
Never ordered so not sure if they ship to mass, but probably will to n.h..

Nope.
I saw the high end .22 sitting around for a while. Almost a week maybe, but nothing else.
I see some Eley 42 gr subsonic on another website. Guy's one of those sponsored shooters on bookface.
Never ordered so not sure if they ship to mass, but probably will to n.h..
the match ammo has been almost unaffected by the shortage. Even though its expensive.
eley tenex was still .21 per round on the shelf while aguila and CCI standard has darn near doubled in price. So whats a better deal right now?
Granted tenex is not for plinking. At this point if your not stocked up and want to shoot you buy whats there for the price or dont.

If you guys need CCI subsonic, I have like 10K of those.

I am trading for Small Pistol / Small Rifle primers.

I also have around 10K Large Rifle Magnum Primers (Chicks dig Magnum). Trading for Small Pistol / small rifle primers.

Send those PMs. I will make it rain .22LR and LRP on you.

They sell prime all compound for reloading 22 and precision caps don't know if it would work. Not despite stacked deep but may order some to add to the why not pile

What does this mean?: " You must purchase a minimum of $50 from our Distribution category for these item to ship"

I found some rifle primers online and I get this error while trying to order some.

They go for as much as $1250/5K ...

Yeah. It's all about what it's worth to the bidder. Me, I'm like, for that price you can have them. Of course I'm betting things are going to be much better by the middle of next year, but if we're in some kind of shooting war, foreign or civil, by then, feel free to be merciless in your mockery of me.

As crazy as 15 cents per primer is, it will still allow you to reload 9mm for less than the $30+ per box price at the moment. I can see why people are paying this stupid prices. Of course when ammo prices creep down (at some point....) they’ll be hurtin.

But yeah no way I’m paying that lol.

As crazy as 15 cents per primer is, it will still allow you to reload 9mm for less than the $30+ per box price at the moment. I can see why people are paying this stupid prices. Of course when ammo prices creep down (at some point....) they’ll be hurtin.

But yeah no way I’m paying that lol.

This seemed a real bargain

1601977075879.png

Have you ever watched a person cut their lawn one grass blade at a time ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_1YfEhg3c

In fact I have. Neighbor was OBSESSED with his lawn. I swear he used a laser level.

Some more on recharging primers.

Two boxes (2 x 100) Federal Small Pistol primers spotted in the wild yesterday @ Outback Arms in Plympton. $10/per 100.
100 is not a box but a "tray". A box is 1000 and a case is 5000 (6000, I think, with Fiocchi)

$100 a box is $500 a case - yikes. We didn't see this sort of thing during the first two great primer shortages. Before complaining about the gouge, consider they would be gone if at anything resembling a non-crisis price.

Last edited:
Me too.

Makes me wonder if some of the people paying big bucks for the SPP are loading their own 9mm with it and selling it for a nice profit.
I have a decent amount of factory 9mm left and even if I sold a couple thousand primers, at 20 cents each or so I could pick up a nice red dot for my incoming acquisition and have a few thousand left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom