Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need SRP & LPP so if anyone runs across some or has leads, that'd be much appreciated. 5.56 and .45 prices are bonkers

Unless, I suppose I use SPP for SRP in which case I need more of either lol

I need SRP & LPP so if anyone runs across some or has leads, that'd be much appreciated. 5.56 and .45 prices are bonkers

Unless, I suppose I use SPP for SRP in which case I need more of either lol
I’ll add LPP to my purchasing list.
I’ve got way more LPP than I need so I could probably toss you a 1k or so. I’ll text you next time I’m out your way. I’m sure we could work something out (trade or sell etc).

Reactions: jek

LRP Benchrest now!

I'm holding out for SPP and SRP now

Edit: OOS
Got a case of the BR primers for a buddy of mine. He’s pumped. Though I told him to cross his fingers and toes because they might cancel the order.

I was allowed back on after ten minutes or so. Makes me capcha each time now lol.

I don't think my work would like me accessing Nachos from their VPN. They've already taken it away from me once...

How's the powder situation?

I have my powder for rifle loads, but I forgot about for handguns. Is powder just as hard to find as primers now?

I'm not seeing anything online. Shooters is close, so I'll drive up there this week to see if they have any.

I have my powder for rifle loads, but I forgot about for handguns. Is powder just as hard to find as primers now?

I'm not seeing anything online. Shooters is close, so I'll drive up there this week to see if they have any.
I’ve been able to find new powders to try in pound bottles. Harder to find in bulk bottles. I’ve had good luck in local stores More than online.

I just started reloading over the past couple months (only loading for handgun). I was able to find powder online, but seems much of that supply has dried up the past couple weeks.

Powder is hit or miss. If you can only get 1-2 pounds then buying in a local store is typically cheaper. Online you might save a few buck on the powder but then you’ll pay shipping and hazmat fees.

I’ll only buy online right now if I don’t have other choices locally.

Just got this ordered a few minutes ago:
Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Deluxe Kit
Good press. This is what I’ve been using for everything from 9mm to 30-06. It’s good to see they include the Safety Prime that attaches to the press. At some point you may want to add the Inline Fabrication case kicker. It increases rounds/hr quite a bit when using it with the safety prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom