Anyone reload 12 ga in Worcester area?

I am wondering if anyone would like to load up some 2 3/4" 12 ga shells for me. I want some TT, T, BBB, or BB loads for coyote hunting. It would most likely wind up being BB, as those are more commonly available. I don't have a magnum, and don't know if my shoulder would like it anyhow.

Thanks.

I may be able to help. Do you have a load recipe? I have loaded my own buckshot and 1000’s of trap loads.
Shoot me a pm and maybe we can set something up.

I am wondering if anyone would like to load up some 2 3/4" 12 ga shells for me. I want some TT, T, BBB, or BB loads for coyote hunting. It would most likely wind up being BB, as those are more commonly available. I don't have a magnum, and don't know if my shoulder would like it anyhow.

Thanks.
why not use a rifle? You can go larger shot also up to .230" T is pretty small and is going make a mess of the varmint. You can use slugs and buck shot to the 8th.

I actually checked the Hudson, MA one in person. They did not have any, nor know where to get any.

@Sparkey @millbilly
Think either of you could do some of these loads if I get the lead and other materials? Would you be able or willing to use any of these? I don't need a lot myself, but maybe a box.

Back
Top Bottom