Anyone see GP11 Swiss 7.5x55 around locally?

(2) 480 round cases of GP11. No idea if they ship to us peons. Not cheap when you factor in the internet premium.

Terms and conditions say no shipping to Massachusetts. :(

Really wish some company other than PPU would load 7.5x55, there are so many k31's and other swiss surplus rifles over here. I have plenty of GP11 but I'd love to hunt with my k31, I need to snag some dies and start scrounging for brass.
I believe Hornady makes a 165gr load

Terms and conditions say no shipping to Massachusetts. :(
Lame. Though if you really wanted this ammo, I wonder if they’d ship it to a UPS Store in NH where you just pay a $5 package fee.
After factoring in the internet premium and other fees this is going to be well over $1 per round I suspect.

Indeed, the 7.5x55mm is a blast for reloaders...
The 110-125 gn 308s loaded to about 2600-2800fps are great little target loads for 200 yards- 300 in light wind.
I have a light load with 125 SMK cranking at just under 2200 fps its a great 200 yard target load.
If I was hunting and could use a rifle Part of me would want to use 200 gn cast
Pushed as fast as the K31 twist will allow.

Lame. Though if you really wanted this ammo, I wonder if they’d ship it to a UPS Store in NH where you just pay a $5 package fee.
After factoring in the internet premium and other fees this is going to be well over $1 per round I suspect.
Thank our AG for using our tax dollars to bully these companies.

(2) 480 round cases of GP11. No idea if they ship to us peons. Not cheap when you factor in the internet premium.

23 hours left. Can’t wait to see what this sells for lol

I've got one box of this, but none of you will travel to CT to pick it up, so I'm only offering it on CT forums. If you are really desperate, come down with your rifle, shoot it here (only 40 yards available) and reload it here. The 175gr Terminal Match bullets should be a good facsimile to the GP11 bullet. If you have the KV-7,62N berdan primers, I have plenty of GP11 cases ready to reload, too.

I mean, even PPU 7.5 is $1 per round nowadays right? So this stuff will have to sell for more
Maybe. PPU, as you know, is infinitely reloadable. I have over 10 reloads on some of my PPU cases.

Might honestly be time to cull that batch when I find it and refresh with new brass since it’s back on the shelves.

49.5gr of Reloader 17 behind a 174-175gr HPBT loaded just off the lands seemed to do the trick! I think @andrew1220 utilizes IMR4064 though, correct?

Maybe. PPU, as you know, is infinitely reloadable. I have over 10 reloads on some of my PPU cases.

Might honestly be time to cull that batch when I find it and refresh with new brass since it’s back on the shelves.

49.5gr of Reloader 17 behind a 174-175gr HPBT loaded just off the lands seemed to do the trick! I think @andrew1220 utilizes IMR4064 though, correct?
Yup I use IMR-4064 and Nosler 168 gr BTHPs.

I've had like 400ish rounds loaded for going on 6 years...need to shoot them lol. I just don't shoot the K31 very often. Still have a couple hundred rounds of GP11 I need to burn through first.

My reloads use WC844 but now that powder is more available, I'll try a few others. I've never shot a K31 but my 1911 is a very accurate rifle.

Back
Top Bottom