Anyone still boycotting the NFL?

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So...Along with stopping the disrespecting my country, it's flag,those who fought and those who died fighting for it, those who protect us from evil at home, and those who died protecting us from evil at home, what is the NFL going to do about this guy?
View attachment 389917
I had the game on in teh background while talking to my daughter Sunday. At one point, Aikman got up to leave. ROFL!!!! I think even he finds that guy annoying.

Roger Goodell is a coward piece of shit. If he dropped the hammer on that scumbag maggot Colin Kap right from the get go and fined or suspended him relentlessly for protesting while on the clock none of this bullshit would be happening. Take their money and these frauds would snap to attention real fast. But at least the NFL hasn’t gone full retard and put bullshit on the back of the jerseys like the NBA does. “End Racism” is in white in the back of the endzone is all I saw but again I fast forwarded through the commentary
How rich. End Racism in the Gillette endzone. What about the racist move of getting a handy from some Asian lady likely brought to the US against her will???? Anything racist in that, Bobby??? LOL

Tim_McD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just came back from Wegmans, did not see a single patriots jersey clad shopper. Usually on a Sunday, it is wall-to-wall patriots gear especially around the wings bar.

Wing bar is now all prepackaged, but the observation stands nonetheless

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
looks like you missed the mark a little on your middle footing with the post ? ( disclaimer - I don't know what I am talking about haha)
I’ll let you in on a secret. I don’t know what I’m doing.

Those are just temporary posts. At this point I’m passing this project off to someone else. I ripped out the old one, leveled off the pad as it is significantly larger than the old deck, dug the post holes poured the posts and out down the stone this weekend with my wife’s step father. Grunt work is the extent of my expertise.

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ll let you in on a secret. I don’t know what I’m doing.

Those are just temporary posts. At this point I’m passing this project off to someone else. I ripped out the old one, leveled off the pad as it is significantly larger than the old deck, dug the post holes poured the posts and out down the stone this weekend with my wife’s step father. Grunt work is the extent of my expertise.
looks good to me man. I think so far you guys are doing a great job. good luck finishing it

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I didn't read any of this thread, but I did catch a little bit of the Chiefs vs. Chargers tonight.
It dawned on me that the fans were cheering, whistling, and shouting yet there was nobody in the stands.
Canned sound effects.
Reminds of when the PGA got caught for adding in the sound effects of birds chirping - for birds that weren't native to where the game was being played.

Last edited:

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't read any of this thread, but I did catch a little bit of the Chiefs vs. Chargers tonight.
It dawned on me that the fans were cheering, whistling, and shouting yet there was nobody in the stands.
Canned sound effects.
Reminds of when the PGA got caught for adding in the sound effects of birds chirping - for birds that weren't native to where the game was being played.
Unfollowing now - send me a PM for discussion.
I'm convinced the sounds have been piped in (for the TV broadcast) for years after seeing how they do it now. It wouldn't make sense for them not to do it.

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a game Patriots I think, tonight listed on the Comcast guide. I’m watching 3 year old Family Guy & 6 year old Simpsons.

F’ all of them, see how much they get paid with cratering ratings and merch sales.
Do you really think the people that make those shows are any "better" than the people who run the NFL. Ooof.

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm convinced the sounds have been piped in (for the TV broadcast) for years after seeing how they do it now. It wouldn't make sense for them not to do it.
Probably.
I've been on the sideline at a few games and it was noisy, but I never directly compared and contrasted the sound(s).

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably.
I've been on the sideline at a few games and it was noisy, but I never directly compared and contrasted the sound(s).
The crowd noise on tv with an empty stadium is on par with a packed stadium. I highly doubt they just learned how to do this over the pandemic. I could be wrong. Just my observation as a casual viewer.

Top Bottom