Anyone still boycotting the NFL?

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anyone watch the Micheal Jordan show on Netflix? If that shit doesn't make you completely hate professional sports in 2020, I don't know what will.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Think for a minute about how much $$money$$ has gone into those sports and the merch since 1990.
that's your reason to boycott? i thought we cherished the capitalist way here in america. you must be an aoc and blm supporter without a doubt.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm going to boycott the Patriots once they start losing, as long as they are winning I am a fan.
Do you pick your jerseys based on how cute the players are, too? ;)

Sorry. Just flashbacked to every Boston girl that wants to be "intah-spoitz" but has not a clue. Nor does she have a clue that her guy that is TOOOOOOTally into spoitz is NEVER going to put it down for her so she picks her jersey's based on how cute the players are and little else. If it's a quoted player AND he's cute, she's got a jersey. Benny. TB12. But not Wilfork. No Kimbrel. Oh, and they all buy mascara by the 55gal drum. LOL

fshalor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
that's your reason to boycott? i thought we cherished the capitalist way here in america. you must be an aoc and blm supporter without a doubt.
Have you had to fight multiple times a week to park near or even get to your job due to sports events sprawling out of control?

"Oh, I won't be able to work that day because of frigging football. "

Meanwhile, I know hundreds of professional musicians which are flipping burgers or stocking grocery store shelves.

I'm only slightly OK with College. Just because there are some limits in place, and they still have to actually follow the code of ethics for campus and take classes.

When was the last time you saw a college band halftime show? Some of those kids spend 12 hours a day practicing their craft. And they get cut out of broadcasts.

Mark from MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ill was never a huge fan of any pro sports. I watched them for entrainment or went to a game now and then. And my son and I enjoy it together.

NBA I could give a rats ass about.

NFL and MLB going woke will just make me watch less and I wont be going to any games anymore. But big deal. Never went alot in the first place

Mark from MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm going to boycott the Patriots once they start losing, as long as they are winning I am a fan.
I know your sarcastic meter is on high.

But my son asked me the other day what it was like when the Pats sucked.
I tend to forget that his whole life the Pats have been on or close to the top.

Kind of funny my whole young life they sucked.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've been boycotting since the kneeling started. My conservative friends would still bust my balls over it, especially since they were already watching it an who would know if one more person (me) was watching. I would know. They still watch, and are talking about projecting the games on a screen in the yard. Oh well.

Top Bottom