Anyone still boycotting the NFL?

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Man, Mahomes is a good QB. I'm looking forward to the healthy Cam Newton / Josh McDaniels combo Sunday! And I want to watch Brady as well. Hell, at this point I'll watch anybody: my son's team might have two games in October.....

I don't need someone telling me how to think , act or beleive. My morals, ethics and values are just fine thanks. Entertain me, make me laugh, show me some hot chicks or I'm hitting the clicker.
Yeah, no cheerleaders! Who the hell is going to watch the Miami Dolphins without their cheerleaders? They were a Cheerleading franchise with a football team attached.

Last edited:

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Man, Mahomes is a good QB. I'm looking forward to the healthy Cam Newton / Josh McDaniels combo Sunday! And I want to watch Brady as well. Hell, at this point I'll watch anybody: my son's team might have two games in October.....
I’m expecting Newton to shit the bed since they actually have a worse receiving corps than last year. No stress about a Super Bowl in NE this year lol

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Derek pretty much nailed it...

But I'm still gonna troll chumps that support dudes that hate you and support rapist shitbags that got Merc'd by 5-0
Imagine being cucked into honoring a rapist by putting his name on your helmet while his victim deals with the #metoo movement being out done by the BLM simps.

What the ever-living f*** is wrong with us?

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yea in your opinion maybe, but guess what? Your opinion don’t mean shit to me.
My "opinion" is based on facts and logic, your actions and comments are based purely on emotions. This is like having a conversation with a woman going through menopause.

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
My "opinion" is based on facts and logic, your actions and comments are based purely on emotions. This is like having a conversation with a woman going through menopause.
Look just because your woman is the alpha in your relationship don’t think I’m being emotional because I disagree with your bullshit

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I’ve slowly stopped watching sports over the past few years.

Sunday’s were still a go for me because it was time I spent with my dad more than anything else.

This year is different. Can’t bring myself to support people who support those who want to destroy my country. I also don’t need to be chided by people making millions a year to play a game. Decided Sunday’s will be for the range and I’m bringing my dad with me.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Laughs in Commie. [rofl]

Come on man you gotta pander to those oppressed in America.

View attachment 388817
Well now I am mad about it. I was kind of dismissive about it because I didn't really care about the NFL, but that is too much.

This isn't just simping and pandering, This is a dude banging your wife while you film it wearing his jersey level cucking.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
y'all know I am WAS a HUGE sports fan. Always loved starting a thread about the Pats or the Sox. Playoff threads, etc. But nope. Not one single game will I watch. "Normal" ads are all "woke messages" lately. I can't even imagine what the hell the ads during a sports event are going to be like. I pretty much refuse to watch live tv any more because I prefer to be able to fast forward through all the SJW ads. So I record and watch later. Like others have said, I watched to get away from everything else. Much like watching movies. There are very few movies that have come out recently that I feel like they AREN'T lecturing me of how racist I must be because I am white. Screw all that.

The only thing I am watching this year is the Tour of France. Other than complying with mask rules before and after the race there's none of this "woke" bullshit that I have seen.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well now I am mad about it. I was kind of dismissive about it because I didn't really care about the NFL, but that is too much.

This isn't just simping and pandering, This is a dude banging your wife while you film it wearing his jersey level cucking.
Imagine cheering when a giant dude scores on your wife

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
[
I read on Fox that we have a "Black National Anthem", Who Knew?
I didn’t realize that was a real thing? It had to have been invented recently after the BLM/Antifa scumbag frauds started their thuggery? I actually remember back in the 80’s getting pissed off when they started having these black hip hop artists singing the anthem and absolutely butchering it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea bud it’s not personal and I know your a good guy. My stance is Your letting them win if you let any of it disrupt anything you did before all this bullshit started, for me turning to that channel costs me ZERO money and it’s something I’ve always loved. Yea I stopped buying NFL shit and going to games years ago, well before this gay social justice bullshit Started, since I got fed up with the ridiculous salaries and poor work ethic I stopped spending money on it. I can understand not going to games and buying NFL channels ect.. but watching regular scheduled tv programs is different in my opinion. I’m still going to enjoy what I enjoy regardless if a bunch of scumbags want to ruin it.
1599833950480.png

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see it from both sides too except for the people that actually enjoyed it and are now actually forcing themselves not to watch it because they feel it’s the right thing to do. I don’t let it run my life, never have never will, I was never one to book every Sunday for the Pats, if I had something fun to do then I’m off doing it. but if there is nothing going on I’m on the couch eating good food with a few beers relaxing with it on.
1599834027167.png

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so looking forward to baseball season. Then their pulled their little stunt. The same stupidity in football. It just sours me when I see foolishness like ending police brutality. I have yet to see an innocent dolphin scooped up in the tuna net in all of this. I tried watching the game. Just after watching the beginning I just couldn't get really interested in it. Like they just took the joy out of watching the game. If others want to watch that's fine I wont dump on anybody who watches any game. I'm just so losing interest in it all.

Top Bottom