• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone take firearm courses?

I took the Concealed Carry courses up to I think Lvl 4 at MFS as well as the Shotgun course, Armed Defense in the Home. Couple other ones. I'd recommend it.

Wrong place to ask. You won't get an honest opinion here. If your honest, here, you get f'n shredded.
ask me how i know.
aaaaaalll-righty-then-alrighty-meme.jpg

Does anyone know if Cloverleaf is still around? Their website is down and nothing really on FB. Looks like the last time they logged in here was back in 2018. Just wondering if anyone has any inside knowledge.

Hey John. Im sorry that I'm late to the party. I don't teach classes anymore, the last two years have been a little rough, and to be honest the industry is so saturated, no one's interested in pure fundamentals. Everyone wants to be some tactical operator. I do still teach private lessons for people on NES that reach out. DM me and I will give you my cell phone number. My membership at my range has lapsed, so if you want to set something up, I can come to you. I'll make you a better shooter or don't pay me. Dead serious.

Thanks to everyone here that thinks I have something to offer in this sea of 5.11 instructors lol

Hey John. Im sorry that I'm late to the party. I don't teach classes anymore, the last two years have been a little rough, and to be honest the industry is so saturated, no one's interested in pure fundamentals. Everyone wants to be some tactical operator. I do still teach private lessons for people on NES that reach out. DM me and I will give you my cell phone number. My membership at my range has lapsed, so if you want to set something up, I can come to you. I'll make you a better shooter or don't pay me. Dead serious.

Thanks to everyone here that thinks I have something to offer in this sea of 5.11 instructors lol

While I agree the market has become saturated I must say that if your looking to become a better shooter hands down you have to train with Stu. I have taken many classes over the years but the most valuable training I did was with Stu. His approach to fundamental skills is awesome. Hopefully he gets back into the training game and does a couple classs this year.

Man, you retire (never got to take a class with you but very much wanted to) and Seth @ ontargettraining moves across the country. Sig academy is cool and all but some of us need to break down to basics more often then shoot out of a moving car.

I'll DM you, maybe we can figure something out for a group NES thing. Problem with my range is they don't let you draw from a holster.

I'll DM you, maybe we can figure something out for a group NES thing. Problem with my range is they don't let you draw from a holster.

I'd be so in for this, so long as I take my PrEP before hand so I don't catch the aids.

Let me talk to Stu and see if we can't get him up this way to host a class where we don't have to worry about that kind of fgtry.

I've taken a few classes at Sig and a few at MFS.

They are both good... but I lean towards Sig. Perhaps because their gear + facilities + instructor characters were what I was looking for.

Will reach out to @Cloverleaf Firearms Group. I hope I can mention him when someone asks for recommendations in the future.

Back
Top Bottom