Anyone want free .45 reloads for the components?

kalash

NES Member
I have 250 rounds of .45acp reloads. I got them from a friend who got them from a friend who got them at an estate sale or something along those lines. Thus, I don't know who reloaded them or when (guessing 30+ years ago, based on the boxes). I've never been a fan of shooting someone else's reloads and I don't reload this caliber so the components are useless to me even if I pull these rounds apart, so I'm happy to give them all away. Like I said, I won't take the risk by putting these through my own guns and I wouldn't recommend that you do either, so this is for someone to pull apart for the components. Any interest?

PXL_20210121_232617242.jpg

If no one speaks up for them, i dont shoot 45acp but would take them for the lead and maybe pprimers. Happy to give away the brass when done.. Depending on location. Thanks.

-ETA-

A bit far for me and others shoot and reload for 45acp. Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:
If no one speaks up for them, i dont shoot 45acp but would take them for the lead and maybe pprimers. Happy to give away the brass when done.. Depending on location. Thanks.

I’m in and if anyone wants brass I can save it

Shoot and reload 45acp - IN

I would shoot those

Those stubbies on the bottom right look interesting.

My bad, forgot to mention location! I'm in the Framingham area. Probably going to go shoot at Harvard this weekend and stop by the mill, if that's a more convenient area to meet.

I shot some .38spl reloads a few years ago that I think (not certain) came from the same person who reloaded these. They were really weak loads to the point where I was shooting them without ear pro. Well, one round in the box was not weak at all... my ears rang for a while after that. So if you really want to shoot these, I can't stop you, but I wouldn't advise it. Just my $0.02

I'll go in order of replies. So @Artie let me know if I'm too far away.

Maura can kiss my ass.
Thanks for the offer, but lately I don’t really travel that way and even if I could ask a friend to pick it up, it wouldn’t be fair to other members here, so I’m out.
Thank you again though. It’s very kind of you, especially during shortages.

What if we get you a hi point in 45 to shoot them with.

See how good this unknown reloader was

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but lately I don’t really travel that way and even if I could ask a friend to pick it up, it wouldn’t be fair to other members here, so I’m out.
Thank you again though. It’s very kind of you, especially during shortages.
Copy.

Down the list we go! @pastera your turn. I see you're quite a bit away - let me know if you want these still (again, I'm in Framingham area).

What if we get you a hi point in 45 to shoot them with.

See how good this unknown reloader was
If you can turn a thread where I'm giving stuff away into a free gun for me, I'm going to hire you to do my taxes.

My bad, forgot to mention location! I'm in the Framingham area. Probably going to go shoot at Harvard this weekend and stop by the mill, if that's a more convenient area to meet.

I shot some .38spl reloads a few years ago that I think (not certain) came from the same person who reloaded these. They were really weak loads to the point where I was shooting them without ear pro. Well, one round in the box was not weak at all... my ears rang for a while after that. So if you really want to shoot these, I can't stop you, but I wouldn't advise it. Just my $0.02
Target loads are "weak" those 45s look like nice old school target loads.

Copy.

Down the list we go! @pastera your turn. I see you're quite a bit away - let me know if you want these still (again, I'm in Framingham area).

If you can turn a thread where I'm giving stuff away into a free gun for me, I'm going to hire you to do my taxes.
Framingham is a a little too far even with today's primer prices - thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom