Anywhere in Massachusetts sell Buffalo Bore Ammo?

Not sure if you're willing to make the drive, but have you checked KTP? And yes, I realize it isn't in Mass, but they seemed to have good selection of ammo mfgs.

Last edited:
KTP=$$$$$$$.

OP, I would check with Rileys or Shooters if you're going to drive for the ammo.

Never seen Buffalo bore at shooters or rileys. Cabela's yes. And yes......Kittery was loaded with Buffalo bore ammo when I was there Saturday afternoon. 357 45acp 45lc 45-70 Even 10mm.

Pullman Arms in Worcester had some last time I was in there. I don't remember what caliber. Best of Luck

Use www.theshootingstore.com. They stock Buffalo Bore ammo. You don't really buy it from them. It's more like you order it on behalf of your dealer, but you do pay a deposit. Takes about a week to get to your dealer. You pay your dealer the balance when you pick it up. I use it all the time with B&K as my local dealer.

Use www.theshootingstore.com. They stock Buffalo Bore ammo. You don't really buy it from them. It's more like you order it on behalf of your dealer, but you do pay a deposit. Takes about a week to get to your dealer. You pay your dealer the balance when you pick it up. I use it all the time with B&K as my local dealer.
Oh cool...BK is pretty close by. Do you tell BK before you order?

Saw some in my local store. Quick scan of the box, see .45 auto, think I'm good to go. They don't mark the boxes that well, just some cryptic code check boxes to tell what's inside.

Get home, look closely at the cartridge... wtf is this giant rim on the case? Go back and look......45 auto RIM. First time seeing that type of ammo. Expensive mistake.

Saw some in my local store. Quick scan of the box, see .45 auto, think I'm good to go. They don't mark the boxes that well, just some cryptic code check boxes to tell what's inside.

Get home, look closely at the cartridge... wtf is this giant rim on the case? Go back and look......45 auto RIM. First time seeing that type of ammo. Expensive mistake.
I noticed that too. I saw that code and it had a 32 in it so I assumed it was 32. Opened it up and it wasn't 32. I forget what it was.

Oh cool...BK is pretty close by. Do you tell BK before you order?

Not with ammo. Because it's Massachusetts, I'd be very sure any firearm I ordered from them was Mass-legal, so if there is any doubt on that score, I would give B&K a call before ordering. But ammo is easy. They post the tracking number now, so you can tell when it's arrived.

Not with ammo. Because it's Massachusetts, I'd be very sure any firearm I ordered from them was Mass-legal, so if there is any doubt on that score, I would give B&K a call before ordering. But ammo is easy. They post the tracking number now, so you can tell when it's arrived.
Great thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to find some in 9x18 Makarov.
I saw 1 box at Cabelas 2 days ago.

Natick Outdoor Store carries it, but unsure what calibers - give them a buzz. I am sure they can order it for you.
They actually said they wouldn't order it. They were nice about it but it wasn't worth it for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind that you need a CT permit to buy ammo in Connecticut now.

Bob
Cabelas in Berlin,MA

Back
Top Bottom