• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Approved Firearms Roster - January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIG P225!!!!!!! YES!
sig225b.jpg
[smile]

Ruger American pistol and sr1911 9mm are both on there not sure both are new additions. Would it be so hard for them to mark changes or date added column to simplify?

9mm Ruger 1911 was added in the fall of 2016 IIRC.

- - - Updated - - -

SIG P225!!!!!!! YES!
[smile]

Been there for quite some time. Problem is that dealers that I run into say "The list doesn't have 225-a1 approved" or something to that extent.

Seriously, this again? Every person who posts this list should automatically get -100 rep points.

[horse] [banghead]

the P225 has always been on the list. whether one interprets this as the newer P225 is simply up to the FFL. it's the same stupid gun so IMO an FFL should be willing to transfer a newer production P225. now why somebody would want to drop that kind of coin on a new P225 I will never understand.

That is because SIG hasn't paid a private lab to have it tested in accordance with EOPS regulations.
I'm pretty sure the tests incorporate babies.
I've been told that the handguns are put in a locked room with 5 millennial lab techs while Justin Bieber's "Baby" is played at full volume for 6 hours. if the gun doesn't kill the testers it passes.
That's why there are no Colts on the list. Colt's hate the Beibs.[laugh]

I'm not sure what the joke is (sorry still a noon).
Also if the Glocks are on the list why it's still a big deal to get one in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom