AR-15 Carry Handle ?

You can get a new gas block, the A2 block you have has a roll pin that can be tapped out so it can be removed.

Your other options are a scope with a co-witness, a flip up rear without the co-witness if you want, or just a good old fashioned handle.
If I were in your shoes, I'd co-witness with a scope or red-dot and forget about the irons all together.

I put one of these on a relatively cheap “semi” retro build:
I had some chinese carry handles. sold them on here.
I bought one of these UTG's to replace them.
Much better.
Better finish, fit, macihing, the sight feels smoother.
If you go the carry handle route. don't cheap out.
Most of the 20-40 brands are chinese.
the UTG is $60+ if you can find them in stock. I wanted to get another at some point.

I had some chinese carry handles. sold them on here.
I bought one of these UTG's to replace them.
Much better.
Better finish, fit, macihing, the sight feels smoother.
If you go the carry handle route. don't cheap out.
Most of the 20-40 brands are chinese.
the UTG is $60+ if you can find them in stock. I wanted to get another at some point.

2nd the UTG, name doesn't inspire images of quality but certain things like their carry handle is pretty good, have one.

2nd the UTG, name doesn't inspire images of quality but certain things like their carry handle is pretty good, have one.
Their USA stuff is good. I have/had a few of their USA stuff, and have/had a few of the Chinese stuff. You can tell the difference.
Like I mentioned before, the milling/finish is the first thing I immediately notice. For some reason some of the Chinese anodizing looks more like paint.

My truck gun has FSB and flat top upper with adjustable rear sight same as on carry handle but no carry handle. One of my faves to shoot, yet not fancy enough to care if it gets beat up.
You will build another for the other optic.....you need to have atleast one rifle in every possible iteration of AR setup/style. It’s the law!

Back
Top Bottom