AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Not to be a "Dick" but living in VA has been good, now its beginning to suck. My build is Aero lower, Magpul butt stock,Geissele Maritime bolt catch, Geissele trigger, Geissele upper 10.5", Griffin Recce 7, and my build suppressor, Eotech EXPS3 . Love this rifle 10 yds to 300.
Paint, sling, light next.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.jpg
    IMG_1497.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 77
Not to be a "Dick" but living in VA has been good, now its beginning to suck. My build is Aero lower, Magpul butt stock,Geissele Maritime bolt catch, Geissele trigger, Geissele upper 10.5", Griffin Recce 7, and my build suppressor, Eotech EXPS3 . Love this rifle 10 yds to 300.

If this is your idea of being a Dick, that's all good with me... unless your last name is Saslaw o_O :p

Pretty fargin nice mang 👍

Very nice. I have an EXPS-3 on one of my builds and really like it. Get the G33 magnifier - it’s a good piece of glass.

Back
Top Bottom