• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

How's that swampfox blade treating you
I love it, it's got the shake awake system and it holds a zero so far after a few thousand rounds and a few drops on the ground, the eye box is clear as well

Im not doing gay Rob Ski torture tests on it but with a fair amount of use its been great.

I'm sure some people shit on it because it's a "Budget" type optic, money isnt an issue for me but I can't find any better prisms out there. I definitely recommend it

I love it, it's got the shake awake system and it holds a zero so far after a few thousand rounds and a few drops on the ground, the eye box is clear as well

Im not doing gay Rob Ski torture tests on it but with a fair amount of use its been great.

I'm sure some people shit on it because it's a "Budget" type optic, money isnt an issue for me but I can't find any better prisms out there. I definitely recommend it
I do have 2, maybe 3 of their pistol dots

Been reliable for me as well.

I almost went with their scopes or prism till I became a little bit of an optics snob.

I do have 2, maybe 3 of their pistol dots

Been reliable for me as well.

I almost went with their scopes or prism till I became a little bit of an optics snob.
I hear ya. I wish Aimpoint or Eotech would put together a higher end Prism but I assume the market isn't looking for that type of thing, it's red dot or holographic dominate.

I like the etched reticle and I think it's a great shtf option

I hear ya. I wish Aimpoint or Eotech would put together a higher end Prism but I assume the market isn't looking for that type of thing, it's red dot or holographic dominate.

I like the etched reticle and I think it's a great shtf option
I do as well.
Damn astigmatism's all to hell.

Magic happens for me with a magnifier before the dot and everything is crystal clear at that point though

it`s because you people have no common sense at all with dumping those crazy $$$$ on that damn overpriced glass. :)
but, if it makes you happy - :rolleyes:
About to make you the second person on my ignore list.

Snacks actually uses his shit and if I want to drool, mother f***er I’m gonna drool.

it`s because you people have no common sense at all with dumping those crazy $$$$ on that damn overpriced glass. :)
but, if it makes you happy - :rolleyes:

Werent you just talking about your optics not working in the pistol rds thread?

Can you get by with budget optics? Yeah probably. Does it make me happy having "high end" glass? Sure, but what really makes me happy is knowing if my shot misses its mark its because i suck, not because my equipment sucks.

Being in MA my main concern is mags. Running a pistol caliber using Glock mags I only have standard pre-bans. No crazy 33 rounders that are a fortune. 5.56 mags I'm covered.

Being in MA my main concern is mags. Running a pistol caliber using Glock mags I only have standard pre-bans. No crazy 33 rounders that are a fortune. 5.56 mags I'm covered.
Glock mags are the reason I am considering the B&Ts.

BT-361238-2.png

Glock mags are the reason I am considering the B&Ts.

BT-361238-2.png
If I lived in NH I'd probably just do both! I really want a Kriss Vector SBR for some reason. I've also contemplated going completely off the reservation and doing an AR SBR in .40! Seems it may benefit from the extra barrel length more than 9mm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom