• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR in x39?

Definitely feel bad for the new gun owners. Can’t enjoy shooting cheap steel x39 anymore
Yeah. I’m using my CZ527 much more for single shots, sniffin the pepper aroma, and hearing the clang of the 8” gong.

I also think AKs are gonna take a real price hit.

I also think AKs are gonna take a real price hit.
Doubt. They're not in the skinflint cup anymore. And these days people that are buying an AK just want an AK they're not buying it because they're trying to save money on ammo we haven't had those days for over a decade now. AK may have been a skinflint gun in. 2004 but once wasrs went past like $700 that ended that notion.

Think more like SKS, mosin, etc overpricing. Theres not a huge supply of the guns. And people want them for semi nostalgic reasons now or cool factor.

Doubt. They're not in the skinflint cup anymore. And these days people that are buying an AK just want an AK they're not buying it because they're trying to save money on ammo we haven't had those days for over a decade now. AK may have been a skinflint gun in. 2004 but once wasrs went past like $700 that ended that notion.

Think more like SKS, mosin, etc overpricing. Theres not a huge supply of the guns. And people want them for semi nostalgic reasons now or cool factor.
Maybe so. Good points.

Back
Top Bottom