• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ar15 parts questions

i tried to look up the info on the internet, but to no avail. anyone know the weight of a 16inch colt 6920 barrel? looking to replace it with a lighter barrel, but don’t have a baseline. if it’s already pretty light, i won’t even waste my money. thanks

i tried to look up the info on the internet, but to no avail. anyone know the weight of a 16inch colt 6920 barrel? looking to replace it with a lighter barrel, but don’t have a baseline. if it’s already pretty light, i won’t even waste my money. thanks
'lighter barrel' may be a dual sword trick. lightest ones are faxxons, but they may not be that great accuracy wise. i would not go into extreme light, and used something proven mid-range.
the great light one is the one i got on my larue - a pencil PredatAR barrel in 16". great accuracy there when cold, but, opens up fast to 1moa as it heats up. and it does heat up fast.

Back
Top Bottom