AR15 sales in MA

As a fun example about administrative fear look at what they did during the rona lockdown, they stopped dealers from selling guns and sent the kopsch after ones who still showed/popped hot on the MIRCS radar.... no dealer wants to opt-in to that kind of harassment

Whatever happened to John @ Gunrunner? How did that turn out?

THIS!!!
I hope that’s clear enough.
JFC some people can’t figure this out.
You can play but you’re going to pay.

In this current environment, everyone is paying to play.

before covid, of course if you were shopping here on NES or anywhere in MA, you were gonna pay double, triple. That's why resources like ARFCOM EE are so useful.

Back in Jan on EE, you could find an Aero Precision M5E1 complete lower with FCG, Magpul grip, complete upper and the rail for $300 shipped...;) That's when having a FFL who doesn't mind a bit of civil disobedience comes in handy.

Beware this posting in WTS. Recently new user. 1 post.
This post. WTS - Anderson AR-15
Read it, speaks for itself. "Gradfathered" Anderson. If there is such a thing. WIth banned features.
Has that troll username convention that another user here was posting about.
Hate to see someone here get jammed up.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and had a question regarding the sale of postban AR's. I've heard rumors of several FFL's in MA that have started selling post Healey AR15's and lower receivers as they do not find Healey's reinterpretation of the AWB legitimate. I am curious that if a person were to hypothetically purchase one of the AR's or lowers, would the liability/risk fall on the customer or the FFL or both?
Short and Sweet.......Go ask your FFL about it. ......See what THEY say, and if they will Proceed with a Transaction/ Tranfer....

Back
Top Bottom