• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR45 Magazines

I just bought some 26rd Mags for an AR pistol chambered in 45ACP. It takes glock mags and I am currently using G21 magazines with no issues in performance. However my aftermarket magazines suck. I cant get through two consecutive shots without a failure. Double feeding, Failure to eject etc. It runs the G21 mags just fine.

The magazines are RWB, Made in Korea, steel lined, and appear fine. Is there anything I can do to modify them?

Ive never had to mess with any glock magazine and I'm fairly new to AR pistols. Pistol runs fine like I said, I'd just like a bit more capacity.

Or whats a good magazine for a glock in 45ACP aside from the 13rd factory mags? I don't see that glock makes a higher capacity mag like they do in 9mm.

If just for range, ETS makes 30 round .45 Glock mags. The 10rd ones I have are ok. I'm not sure I trust them for EDC, as I've seen they flex with wear.

Pretty much for range use, cheap plinking etc. Anyone use those drum mags with any luck? I'll try the ETS or the SGM's. I bought my current mags through classic firearms, I paid the $1 or whatever it was for product protection/warranty. What will they do? Refund or replace them?

Back
Top Bottom