Are flashbangs legal in Mass?

Looks like it has some type of explosive in it based on the requirement for fedex hazmat shipping I found on another site. I would bet that they fall into the same grouping as fireworks, tannerite, etc and are therefore not legal in MA

Legit flash bangs usually have 16 grams of powder, they’re loud and bright AF, and those are singles, not even 9 Bangers.
“Training” bangs have only 4g and are kind of a joke.

I can’t imagine how little the amount of powder these would hold to make them Ma legal if at all.

Not picking on you by any means, I wish they were all legal I’d have a bag full of them, but everything in me screams do not click on anything remotely near this.

Legit flash bangs usually have 16 grams of powder, they’re loud and bright AF, and those are singles, not even 9 Bangers.

I can’t imagine how little the amount of powder these would hold to make them Ma legal if at all.

Not picking on you by any means, I wish they were all legal I’d have a bag full of them, but everything in me screams do not click on anything remotely near this.

It was more of a rhetorical question, I figured they were illegal off the bat, before I read it was listed as a pyrotechnic in the link I shared(which I guess would have answered my question originally but maybe some of our free friends can get and test them). I can imagine a redneck drinking party with these lol

Those flash bangs shown are extremely loud and would surely bring the POPO in a neighborhood FYI.

It was more of a rhetorical question, I figured they were illegal off the bat, before I read it was listed as a pyrotechnic in the link I shared(which I guess would have answered my question originally but maybe some of our free friends can get and test them). I can imagine a redneck drinking party with these lol

View: https://youtu.be/lXJXQoWKrdI

Anyone that wants a flahsbang type device or effect, would be better off just keeping a handful of 1/4 sticks from a roadside stand in NH and a lighter handy.

Except its just as much of a felony, perhaps worse depending on the powder inside

Wow. 16 grams is 246 grains. Damn.

Except its just as much of a felony, perhaps worse depending on the powder inside
True. But you’re not ordering them online or leaving spoons behind with fingerprints on them. 1/4 stick booms just the same and there’s nothing left to print.

My kids love these throwing them on the driveway they have a great time. My wife not so much when I chuck them at her when she walks by 😀
I didn’t even know they still made those, always loved getting a box of those as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom