Are NATO Jerry Cans Worth the price?

If you're serious about your gasoline storage...

iu

I use this works great! Holds 30 gallons of fuel. I usually take it fill it up with 10 gallons. And then use the hand crank to siphon out of regular gas jugs till it's full.

I use this works great! Holds 30 gallons of fuel. I usually take it fill it up with 10 gallons. And then use the hand crank to siphon out of regular gas jugs till it's full.
So that pump will suck in, or supply fuel, depending on which way you turn the crank?

It looks like a newer version of what Enbloc has.

Can you leave it in your garage with out it stinking the place up?

Last edited:
Marine stores sell fuel caddys from 15 - 30 gallons but you run into transport issues.
Scepter makes a 5 gallon poly Jerry can style jug. Sold at Pep Boys.

We use NoSpill 2-1/2 and 5 gallon for decanting. For storage we use Eagle or JustRite 5 gallon safety cans. $30-40. We try to keep enough fuel to run on generator part-time for 8 days.

https://www.amazon.com/Justrite-Type-Galvanized-Steel-Safety/dp/B0711D356J

Last edited:
So that pump will suck in, or supply fuel, depending on which way you turn the crank?

It looks like a newer version of what Enbloc has.

Can you leave it in your garage with out it stinking the place up?
Yes no odor, I elevate the cans so they are easier to siphon out of. I was worried because it got a lot of bad reviews. I have had it's a couple of years. Probably transferred 90 gallons of fuel through it. No No issues. I think I paid $170.for it on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom