"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?"

I'm using internet explorer, like I alway have. Recently, when I hit my back button, this confirmation popup keeps appearing. It only occurs with NE Shooters website, any thoughts?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm using internet explorer, like I alway have. Recently, when I hit my back button, this confirmation popup keeps appearing. It only occurs with NE Shooters website, any thoughts?

Thanks.

You'll get this if you don't let the page fully load first. If you click "what's new" then quickly try to click forums you will get this. Try waiting until the page loads fully then click off somewhere else. If you have been doing this already then not sure what's happening.

Been happening to me for a while now. Only on NES. Fully loaded page, or not. VERY FRUSTRATING!. I thought it was my laptop that's going haywire, but it sounds like I'm not the only one. Anyone else? Can the techs look into this?

I get that message when I use the back button on my mouse. Its been driving me nuts. Its only here on nes and it started when the autosave function was added to the forum. I'm using Firefox 7.0.

I just scream at the monitor: "I'm not a navigator gawdammit!!! Stop asking me if I want to navigate!!!! There'll be no naviagation going on here today gawdammyouuuuu!!!!"

It happens to me with Chome as well, although not all the time.... usually only if the board is dragging.

IE sucks and nobody should use it, so that's probably a good starting point.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom