• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aridus industries CROM mount back in stock

If any of you have neen waiting for the "Aridus industries CROM mount and Rob Haught upgrade rear sight to come back in stock I just got a back in stock email and ordered mine up for my baretta 1301 tactical. They sell out quick, good luck.

If any of you have neen waiting for the "Aridus industries CROM mount and Rob Haught upgrade rear sight to come back in stock I just got a back in stock email and ordered mine up for my baretta 1301 tactical. They sell out quick, good luck.
I waited forever to get one.

Trijicon ones sold out already......aimpount ones only available now.....that was quick. I bought a trijicon rmr one and the aimpoint one with rib haught sight. Im gonna probably be selling the Trijicon one with rib haught sight if any interest....petty sure ill be using the aimpoint one.

Trijicon ones sold out already......aimpount ones only available now.....that was quick. I bought a trijicon rmr one and the aimpoint one with rib haught sight. Im gonna probably be selling the Trijicon one with rib haught sight if any interest....petty sure ill be using the aimpoint one.
Are you replacing the existing rail on a 1301 or using these for ones that didn’t come railed?

Just curious what the diff is if replacing one rail for another.

Are you replacing the existing rail on a 1301 or using these for ones that didn’t come railed?

Just curious what the diff is if replacing one rail for another.
Im replacing the metal existing picatanny rail on the newest generation baretta 1301 for this Aridus low mount type rail that is the same footprint. It allows you to mount specific type red dots to it depending on what mount you buy. It puts the optic low at your cheek weld and allows cowitness to the front factory sight. Get the "Rob Haught" option with it though....its a half circle rear sight ring that makes it much easier to obtain your optic sight. Do your research on what optics work for the 2 mounts they offer for the baretta 1301 tactical. Im going to try the holosun/primary arms ACSS Holosun 503 paralow optic they made with holosun.....had an horsehoe chevron sight. But I was told you gotta modify an allen wrench by grinding it down to the very end of the bend of the allen wrench to be able to tighten the mount of the front screw on the Aridus CROM mount.

Lot of great reviews on this mount by Aridus.

It is worth every penny! Congrats, the 1301 and the Aridus Mount and Magpul stock adapter plus the Nordic tactical tube extension make the 1301 just about a perfect shotgun. I also got the Aridus shell carrier, which is awesome, but in hind sight I would have just used the simpler ESSTAC (SDK) shot cards. I ended up with a Trijicon RDS, which I really like a lot due to the low profile.

It is worth every penny! Congrats, the 1301 and the Aridus Mount and Magpul stock adapter plus the Nordic tactical tube extension make the 1301 just about a perfect shotgun. I also got the Aridus shell carrier, which is awesome, but in hind sight I would have just used the simpler ESSTAC (SDK) shot cards. I ended up with a Trijicon RDS, which I really like a lot due to the low profile.
Thank you....I love it. Only thing I cant use is the Nordic tactical tube extension with thr new generation 1301 tactical....it wont work in the gen 3 it says on there website.....same with the GG&G setup. But the new gen 3 is supposed to hold 7 in the tube.....but can only get 6 in reality.....and then one in the chamber.

I went the Essatac velcro route for shell holders. I like how i can load a bunch of them up and the 7 rounder fits perfectly in a 5.56 mag pouch or a pimps chest rig.

I was thinking of the magpul stock, but I shoot lefty and didn't know if you can use the spacers/washers to give the stock the left hand offset? Or is it a nuetral stock? But I actually like the factory baretta stock.....with the small spacer it is the perfect length of pull for me.

I put the Vickers padded sling on it and the bernseed adapter so you can turn it into a 2 to 1 sling. I went with the metal hardware option....only 20 bux more for all aluminium loop and slide hardware. The pull handle on the vickers sling os awesome.....quick adjust.

Enjoy yours! They are fun to shoot and accurate. I actually hit 22 out of 25 clays shooting trap with it for fun...lol.

Back
Top Bottom