• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arkansas - The next Constitutional Carry State

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Great to see more states coming to the good side!

Bill allowing permitless concealed carry passes headed to Arkansas governor's desk​

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A permit would not be required to carry a concealed handgun in Arkansas under a bill lawmakers sent Thursday to Republican Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, which supporters say is meant to clear up a decade-old disagreement about the state's gun law

Sanders’s office said she plans to sign the measure approved by the majority-Republican House on an 81-11 vote.

I do believe that it would make it 27. It's amazing how this country seems to be cleaving - The free becoming more free and the oppressed becoming more oppressed. I just saw a list of all the new gun legislation in RI this session. As we are approaching 27 states with constitutional carry, RI is proposing tighter and more restrictive permitting processes. While SCOTUS is saying quite clearly that bans are prohibited by the Constitution, RI is proposing yet another "AWB" to go along with their illegal taking of property from last year. Sad.

Arkansas has been permitless carry for years (since 2004, IIRC). Previous AGs, some prosecutors, ASP and some big city police just needed convincing.

The law has been previously amended to clarify it, but it always needs more clarifying when those charged with upholding and enforcing the law refuse to understand it.

Perhaps we can move the red guard lefties from MA, NY, IL, and NJ to WA and OR, and declare the entire west coast the UCSR or United California Soviet Republic, and then build a big fuquing wall between them and the rest of us. They can be their own country, and we can be safe and sane once again. We can add Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada as states so we can keep our 50 stars on the flag.

Perhaps we can move the red guard lefties from MA, NY, IL, and NJ to WA and OR, and declare the entire west coast the UCSR or United California Soviet Republic, and then build a big fuquing wall between them and the rest of us. They can be their own country, and we can be safe and sane once again. We can add Puerto Rico, Guam, and Canada as states so we can keep our 50 stars on the flag.

Actually that would only be half of California that we'd need to wall off. There's been more then a few discussions about cutting California in half with one side being the liberal shite hole it is today and the other half a red state. I think they almost got it on as a ballot question a few years back.

Arkansas has been permitless carry for years (since 2004, IIRC). Previous AGs, some prosecutors, ASP and some big city police just needed convincing.

The law has been previously amended to clarify it, but it always needs more clarifying when those charged with upholding and enforcing the law refuse to understand it.
So, it’s not 27?? Or it is 27 but only as a mere technicality.

I do believe that it would make it 27. It's amazing how this country seems to be cleaving - The free becoming more free and the oppressed becoming more oppressed. I just saw a list of all the new gun legislation in RI this session. As we are approaching 27 states with constitutional carry, RI is proposing tighter and more restrictive permitting processes. While SCOTUS is saying quite clearly that bans are prohibited by the Constitution, RI is proposing yet another "AWB" to go along with their illegal taking of property from last year. Sad.

I think the blue states are going to just grab enough at civil rights to keep the Bloomberg money train gliding along for as long as possible but it's days are numbered. So they'll need another cause and a funding source to tap. I think NY screwed up massively with their plans but I believe that we are seeing the wind down.

Back
Top Bottom