• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Black Panthers Are Reportedly Roaming Voting Locations In Georgia

Reptile

NES Member
Former US Senator Kelly Loeffler took to Twitter and warned there are armed Black Panthers patrolling voting stations across Georgia.

Loeffler was quoted saying “1 hour into voting, & armed groups of Black Panthers are now reportedly patrolling certain voting locations in GA.”

She would follow up her statement by saying the presence of Black Panthers near polling stations is part of a “scare tactic” from the left.

So how are they scaring people?

Are they pointing a rifle at the head of a voter while they are penciling in their vote?

These guys have done this armed patrol out and about before and as far as I know nobody was shot by them.

I'm surprised the MSM hasn't reported that there are Patriot Front dudes securing polling places.

So how are they scaring people?

Are they pointing a rifle at the head of a voter while they are penciling in their vote?

These guys have done this armed patrol out and about before and as far as I know nobody was shot by them.

Nobody was shot, true.

I'm not easy to intimidate. I don't mean that as, "me he man, bust you upside the head if you press me", I'm just really, really stubborn. I would imagine most of us here are confident enough to simply walk past them and do our thing.

But intimidating a "normie" (yes, we watched Wednesday, deal with it) is a lot easier. And making some milky guy too nervous to go into the polling place IS intimidation.

Just because it wouldn't work on you or me doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

ETA, I hate noticing typos an hour after I post something...

Last edited:
Nobody was shot, true.

I'm not easy to intimidate. I don't mean that as, "me he man, bust you upside the head if you press me", I'm just really, really stubborn. I would imagine most of us here are confident enough to simply walk past them and do our thing.

But intimidating a "normie" (yes, we watched Wednesday, deal with it) is a lot easier. And making some milky guy too nervous to go into the polling place IS intimidation.

Just because it wouldn't work on you or me doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

ETA, I hate noticing typos an hour after I post something...
I have a friend (I think) in NH...he is an Army combat vet (VN) and certainly has his issues...PTSD, paranoia, etc. He told me he was flat out not going to vote this last cycle because he was afraid to go the polls. The very next day he started bitching about how the vote went. I told him, as a friend, if you didn't vote, you can't bitch. I haven't heard from him since.

Former US Senator Kelly Loeffler took to Twitter and warned there are armed Black Panthers patrolling voting stations across Georgia.

Loeffler was quoted saying “1 hour into voting, & armed groups of Black Panthers are now reportedly patrolling certain voting locations in GA.”

She would follow up her statement by saying the presence of Black Panthers near polling stations is part of a “scare tactic” from the left.

Where were the armed patriots? Probably napping. God forbid they offend anyone!

Back
Top Bottom