Armed good Samaritan shoots suspect who allegedly knocked out elderly man in restaurant bathroom

Reptile

NES Member

A suspect reportedly entered a Texas smokehouse in a 'harassing manner' before he was shot and injured​

A licensed gun owner shot a man at a Texas smokehouse who allegedly knocked an elderly man unconscious in a restaurant bathroom.

Just after noon Aug. 14, the Leon County Sheriff’s Office received a call from Woody's Smokehouse in Centerville about shots being fired, the sheriff's office said on its Facebook page last week.

Authorities said suspect Kevin Craig Anderson entered the barbecue joint that day in a "harassing manner" and "aggressively approached several customers inside the store." Anderson is from Houston, which is roughly 115 miles south of Centerville, according to the sheriff's office.

Continues...

This one might even be a good shoot in MA.

Who knows the details of what led up to this (did the shooter go into the restroom to get involved, or was he in there already minding his own business?) If he was already in there, and tried to help the elderly man and next thing he knows he is on the floor taking a beating, then it is hard to expect "duty to retreat"

But this happened in TX, guy will probably get some kind of award and photo shoot.

Woody’s Smokehouse? Maybe a gloryhole spot?
Sausage in / Sausage out.

Lemon Party?

Down the block is “Trouser Trout’s Seafood Shack”. It’s a Black owned place. Call me racist but I don’t want some Black Guy in such an establishment cooking catfish for my family.

Sausage in / Sausage out.

Lemon Party?

Down the block is “Trouser Trout’s Seafood Shack”. It’s a Black owned place. Call me racist but I don’t want some Black Guy in such an establishment cooking catfish for my family.
You are kinda racist

Also follow these racist food rules for success

Amazing breakfast -- look for an old white couple preferably with grandkids

Bbq. -- obese black guys eating there

Comfort food -- obese black man or woman at least 50 cooking

Steakhouse -- the chef must be white and on more coke than hunter

Asian -- look for old asians

Tex mex -- white guys with mustaches

Mexican -- look for a spanish guy with gang tattoos

African -- annoying white ladies

Fast food -- look for mama june looking bitches

You are kinda racist

Also follow these racist food rules for success

Amazing breakfast -- look for an old white couple preferably with grandkids

Bbq. -- obese black guys eating there

Comfort food -- obese black man or woman at least 50 cooking

Steakhouse -- the chef must be white and on more coke than hunter

Asian -- look for old asians

Tex mex -- white guys with mustaches

Mexican -- look for a spanish guy with gang tattoos

African -- annoying white ladies

Fast food -- look for mama june looking bitches
My brother...

Don't get me wrong...

I love me some Black cooks.

Especially cajun and BBQ.

I just would not trust a Black Guy to cook for me and my family at "Trouser Trout's Seafood Shack".

I'd be worried about his "extra sauce".

A "Trouser Trout" does not convey anything but BBC and "special sauce" at a "Black Owned Restaurant" - and frankly my girlfriend (Who is a lingerie model) shutters to think if that cook lives up to his name.

Any other restaurant with a Black cook - I'm down with it.

Other than Jesse Jackson who used to spit in the White peoples food when he worked as a cook.

I'm starting to think @Reptile girlfriend's name is "Girlfriend who is a lingerie model" [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Very good shoot. It takes Fawks News about 8 paragraphs to mention that the attacker ATTACKS the dude that shot him. The headline and first few paragraphs make it seem like he wandered in, saw the perp over the guy knocked out and just shot at him.

Back
Top Bottom