Armed Robbery on Campus

Got this in my email today. Now provided I think being out at 1am is kind of stupid, I think its worse that this can happen. Makes me want to carry even more, and I'm sure you all agree.

The Department of Public Safety is alerting the campus community to a report of an armed robbery at approximately 1 a.m. today on Ring Road near Aspen Residence Hall and Cedar Dell Road.

A student reported the following: After parking his vehicle in Lot 13, he was approached by a black sports car and asked for directions and cigarettes. After the student provided

directions to the two male occupants of the vehicle, the vehicle drove off then reversed direction. The two occupants exited their vehicle and approached the victim a second time. At this time one male produced a black handgun and asked the victim for money and a watch. A watch was taken from the student. The student was not injured.

The student described the suspects as white males with short hair, approximately 5’6” tall. One suspect was described as wearing a black hooded sweatshirt; the second suspect was described as wearing jeans and a white t-shirt.

Both suspects returned to their vehicle and drove down Cedar Dell Road. A second vehicle described as silver in color with a white racing stripe is also being sought in connection with this incident.

University and Dartmouth Police on campus at the time of the incident immediately searched the campus for both vehicles, but did not locate them.

The Department of Public Safety reminds community members to avoid walking alone after dark; use Dart Vans and emergency phones whenever possible; and report any crime immediately.

A student reported the following: After parking his vehicle in Lot 13, he was approached by a black sports car and asked for directions and cigarettes. After the student provided

directions to the two male occupants of the vehicle, the vehicle drove off then reversed direction. The two occupants exited their vehicle and approached the victim a second time. At this time one male produced a black handgun and asked the victim for money and a watch. A watch was taken from the student. The student was not injured.
Another stupid sheeple in condition white.

Back
Top Bottom