Armslist verification issues?

jbos6

NES Member
I signed up for Armslist over a week ago, and have heard nothing from them. They DO have a banner saying there's a delay in them responding to emails, but I don't know why my upgraded account is taking so long. Anyone else having the issue? Or are others having *no* issue validating accounts?

I've had good luck with GB. AL - some good; some sketchy. However, I just found Gunlistings.org and signed up. We'll see how that goes.
I found them while searching to see how long it was taking people to get upgraded. Didn't want to pay and then have to wait until they got around to it. Seems like it's in the toilet from what people are saying. I'd pay to list, but not to browse and buy.

I signed up for Armslist over a week ago, and have heard nothing from them. They DO have a banner saying there's a delay in them responding to emails, but I don't know why my upgraded account is taking so long. Anyone else having the issue? Or are others having *no* issue validating accounts?
I know this is old, but they sent me verification via text. maybe it got filtered out.

Also if you still have Armslist links from old sales you can just edit them to something current and reactivate them.

Tx, I appreciate it!! Seems like most places are using phone numbers in txt messages now, I tried registering under two email addresses months ago and NEVER got confirmation. Very weird.

I know this is old, but they sent me verification via text. maybe it got filtered out.

Also if you still have Armslist links from old sales you can just edit them to something current and reactivate them.
Nope. Tried that yesterday. Ad "shows" active in email and link, but doesn't appear on their website anywhere. Not risking th $7 a month to find out it's
F*$%^#

ETA: Not that it really matters: looking there lately, all you are getting is guns, especially Glocks, at Massachusetts prices. LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom