• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Army discharges commy

frenchman

NES Member
Remember the shitsmear who graduated fron Westpoint and displayed the "communism will win" message in his cover? The one who called sec. Mattis the most evil whatever in this administration? Well...
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...ing-army-with-other-than-honorable-discharge/
Discharged "other than honorable", which is army flim-flam code for "got the boot dishonorably".
Happy 243rd birthday, US army. Now, how about we hang Bergdahl from a telephone pole with a butcher hook?

//Now, how about we hang Bergdahl from a telephone pole with a butcher hook?
As long as the officers who authorized the waiver program and approved his are hanging with him.

Because he should never have been in the Army in the first place, let alone a combat unit.

"Then-Lieutenant Rapone put his own continued service on the line in order to speak up in support of blacklisted ex-49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick." Shitstains stick together.

guys, what exactly does "resign his commission" mean? did he quit or was he fired? I've not been in the military so I don't exactly know. when one resigns their commission they wouldn't get an honorable discharge, or would they? asking because of my own ignorance.

surprise surprise surprise, his father (a County treasurer) and the rep who recommended him to west point are both democrats.

I am not surprised to see a communist joining military, I'm surprised that his shitty upbringing and character let him get this far.

The sad but fair part is that he wasn't kicked out for being a commie, but being a commie in uniform, which was 100% justified kicking.

"Then-Lieutenant Rapone put his own continued service on the line in order to speak up in support of blacklisted ex-49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick." Shitstains stick together.

I love how Cuckernick was "blacklisted". No, the dude it a toxic liability and was losing hard.

Also, good for the army. That dude was nothing but trouble.

Makes me wonder how many more there are in the military though?
He probably was forced to resign commission or face CM. It is no joke. Take it from someone who was there and went through it. I got straight CM as a Private. Prosecutor was USMC major
My defense attorney was. Navy JAG lieutenant. Charge was disobeying lawful order (refused BioThraxx vaccine). I had 24 days of pre trial confinement, was convicted in a trial that lasted less than an hour, was hauled out of the courtroom in cuffs and was sent to MIramar brig to serve 30 days. Two week separation period followed that, along with other than honorable (bad conduct) discharge. Not pleasant at all. Cannot believe that happened 20 years ago! Life is good now. Married, 2 kids, excellent job, home in the suburbs. Bad news is that I was denied LTC as unsuitable person. Got FID instead. Did not care. Never liked handguns. I was always a shotgun guy.

Glad he will have to carry that discharge; for the rest of his miserable commie life.

According to the article he can appeal the discharge and get it made into honorable but I have no idea how hard that process is or how long he would have to wait.

Glad he will have to carry that discharge; for the rest of his miserable commie life.

Don’t fool yourself. He’ll be a hero to many, who’ll make sure he has a job.

Surprised they didn't make him pay back the cost of his West Point education. He clearly had an agenda.

He’ll probably have to. You’re subject to paying it back if you don’t fulfill your ADSO, and they WILL go after people for that. Or they used to, anyway.

I was an Army officer, and the not-really-unspoken rule 30 years ago was: Officers do not publicly engage in politics. Period.

Of course, all that went out the window above O-5, because all O-6 and general officers are inherently political creatures.

Back
Top Bottom