• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arrest in Watertown for fake ammo

The bus driver told police passengers were in a panic, fearing the man had a weapon.

Excuse me, but is that a belt fed MG in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

F***ing chickensh*ts.

we_are_sheep_people1.jpg

Police recovered 69 replica bullets from Young
Young was charged with unlawful possession of ammunition, unlawfully carrying a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct.
Huh? So what happens to me when in that same general area I bring real ammo to my car on my way to the range?

Young was charged with unlawful possession of ammunition, unlawfully carrying a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct.

Are they arresting people with squirt guns for "possession of firearms" now? Only in MA and maybe NJ would this happen.

Well, I just read the story and looked at the picture.

- Looks like real components. Requires LTC or FID even if unloaded.
- >10 links together is a large-cap feeding device per MGL and if not pre-ban a felony to possess. Possession without a LTC is a felony.
- The spiked bracelet is a dangerous weapon per MGL. When I worked for BC PD we used to confiscate them all the time from "visitors" entering the dorms to "party"! Nobody was arrested for them when I was working, but they could have been.

Hope they throw the book at him.

The arresting officer that is...

Hope they throw the book at him.

The arresting officer that is...

Not that I agree with the laws, but if you read the story, look at the picture it's hard to deny the illegality of what he did (if he didn't have a LTC). The cop isn't going to get in any trouble and the young man will get a CWOF (at best) or a conviction if he runs it thru the court.

i'm hoping the kid's parents have deep pockets and make a huge stink about it through the courts.... doubtful but i'm hoping.

legally sound...but hey just because something is a law is not the end all be all. too many people treat it as such....if laws were the end this country wouldn't exist.

Everyone is focused on the fake ammo but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the gloves that jammed him up the most in the cops eyes. Zap gloves and such are a big no no with the city cops I know.

Everyone is focused on the fake ammo but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the gloves that jammed him up the most in the cops eyes. Zap gloves and such are a big no no with the city cops I know.

must be afraid all the glove owners are going to riot......(roll)

I guess under Mass Law if you are the victim of a shooting you are also breaking the law for unlawful possession of ammunition components. You know...the slug that is in your body as long as it wasn't a through and through....

Anyone remember that Rathskeller in Kenmore Square before it was sanitized and ceased being a pedestrian death trap? The punk bands that played there and their fans would have been career felons if they had been charged for wearing the same garb back in the day.

Zap gloves or Sap gloves ?

I was trying to look them up because I have never heard of them.

Anyways..

Boston Strong [sad2]

[halfmast][halfmast][halfmast]

Back
Top Bottom