ARRL General and Extra Class License Manuals Karma - Winners are coastie and matt!

Bob J

NES Member
matt wins the Extra manual and coastie wins the General! Congratulations! [smile]

Hi Guys! Passed my Extra at the flea yesterday so have decided to Karma my ARRL study guides in celebration..... Have decided to post it here so everyone can have a shot at them but for those that are not "Green" would strongly recommend that you consider "greening up". Gives you access to all the Karmas, group buys and lots of "Green only" activities.... Guaranteed tol be the best $19 you spend this year!

Rules for this Karma are simple.... Two winners will be picked next Friday (one for each manual) so if you have a preference, post it with your "in".... I also would ask that you consider re Karmaing the manuals when you pass your test..... Information in them is a great resource but the format is specifically around test question explanations and associated detail.... I have the ARRL handbook and have found it to be a better general shelf reference....

The guides are both brand new with all current exam questions..... Correct answers have been highlighted by me and some of the relevant formulas have been notated but otherwise both are pristine.... I will cover postage as part of the Karma and will PM the winners when they have been selected next Friday (19 Feb)....

Enjoy!

ExtraClassLicenseManual.jpg

Last edited:
Post #2 (matt) and lucky #7 (coastie) are the winners of my Karma! Matt will get the Extra Class Study manual and coastie will get the General Class!

73 to both of you and good luck in your upcoming test! [wink]

oh no... now I have no excuse...

Thanks Bob! Yet another reason I love this place!

When I've got my Extra, I'll pass it on to the next NES'r.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom