• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arrow wraps.

Not sure if anyone is into customizing their arrows or not, but I wanted to honor my late father with some. I'll be taking these into the woods Veterans Day week in his honor.
C52EB0CA-CB39-467A-B825-1A7EE01E5F4E-2765-000002BA62C6247E_zps63d44d9f.jpg

Love the helical fletch. Straight is no good, you atleast want some off set but I want the most heilical possible to stabilize my fixed heads.

Piledriver pass thru extreme 350's (small diameter)

Thought they looked familiar. I'm shooting the 250s. Straight fletching though... Seem to fly okay for me. Paper and walk back tuned well. Magnus stingers fly like my field points out to 40 yards. I'll probably try them though... Just concerned about loss of arrow speed. I shoot 60 lbs at 26". Pounds are good but draw length is really short.

I doubt you have a straight fletch, maybe a slight off set.
I had some carbon express arrows factory fletched out of the box. They looked straight to me.but had an off set to them.

These pass thru extremes are sweet arrows!! I love the heavy outsert for better FOC.

Haha!! I took my other arrows there cause I didn't like the factory fletch. The arrow guy told me that's the same off set he'd do if I were going to change so why bother... They looked straight to me...

Yes they only offer the standard off set. No heavy heilical.

Last edited:
....interesting. Must be a real small one. I can't see it with the naked eye. Looking down the arrow they look perfectly straight. But if it ain't broke.... Good to know though. I was thinking of getting them redone with an offset... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom