Article: NES member June4th's speech during the rally in Boston

It was an honor to be there, to hear this man with my own ears, to be able to claim that I was at the state house for the beginning and not the end, is something I'm very proud of.

A friend that wasn't at the rally and doesnt know about NES shared this on fb last night. It was pretty cool to be able to say "I was there!"

An incredible speech!! He must have a destiny with history first in China and now here in America. What are the odds that he would take a stand and fight for the rights of his fellow citizens in his homeland to immigrate to America "The Land of the Free" to become a citizen here and find himself doing the same??!!

Exceptional job June4th, Thanks and Godspeed to you!!!

I was there for his speech last Sat. It reminded me that I was a free American while listening to it. I just wish that we had more of these type of rallys and the Tea Party would get involved in them also. We as a brotherhood have to make ourselves known, and more public. We cannot be silenced or shut out of the debate. There is strength in numbers, and these anti-constitution politicians must be shown that we will be heard, and that we vote. History repeats itself my fellow patriots. I for one will do my best to make sure that our past history will not be shamed.

I'd contribute towards paying June4ths salary for any days he takes off, if he is willing to speak inside the State House chambers, when the time comes that we need to be heard!

Thank you very much for the offer, but how can I look myself in the mirror getting paid speaking for the cause? I'd take a month off talking to everyone willing to listen, if I can find an audience. [wink]

Thank you very much for the offer, but how can I look myself in the mirror getting paid speaking for the cause? I'd take a month off talking to everyone willing to listen, if I can find an audience. [wink]

+1

Thank you so much! I do hope to meet you personally some day!

Great Speech! Thank you for your eloquence and for cutting directly to the heart of the issue. I was very happy and proud to have been there to hear it in person. Looking forward to hearing you speak again at the next event. Keep up the good work!
[bow]

Wer'e all ears my friend. As I stated on the steps of the state house, it was my honor to meet you and to hear your moving words. You made me even more proud to be part of this historic movement

I just saw the PBS special:
Tiananmen: The People Versus the Party | PBS

... and wanted to come here to thank you again, "June4th", for speaking so eloquently. I understand even more now your enthusiasm and strong support of the 2nd Amendment. Everyone here who has not heard this speech should seek it out and watch/listen to it.

Also, thank you Derek, for providing this NES platform to share this and other similar important messages.

Back
Top Bottom