• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article -- Protecting Guns in Feinstein's AWB

Hanlon's a ****ing liar. "Oh I thought they had automatic weapons" my ****ing ass you did.

Congress has NO Constitutional power to ban any firearms. PERIOD! "Shall NOT be infringed" what part of that do you not understand? Your wallet determines what firearms you own, not Congress.

Honestly, I can't determine if that article is supposed to be pro or anti. I suspect it's supposed to be something like, "Hey, what's the big deal? Look at all the guns you can still have! ...but some experts say it's not enough..."

But what I take away from it is, "Hey, this Assault Weapons Ban is stupid and pointless because it arbitrarily outlaws one version of a gun but allows an almost identical version."

Overall, I'd give it a C- for content, a D for accuracy, and a F*** you for being disingenuous.

Honestly, I can't determine if that article is supposed to be pro or anti. I suspect it's supposed to be something like, "Hey, what's the big deal? Look at all the guns you can still have! ...but some experts say it's not enough..."

But what I take away from it is, "Hey, this Assault Weapons Ban is stupid and pointless because it arbitrarily outlaws one version of a gun but allows an almost identical version."

Overall, I'd give it a C- for content, a D for accuracy, and a F*** you for being disingenuous.

Any proposed ban or agreement is anti and any article that gives the FBI a voice for such a ban or expansion of it is also anti.

The huffington post ran this one to, I made a good comment...of course the antis were calling me a racist n child killer

Oh, it's anti for sure. The theme is to admit that it's silly to make differences based on cosmetics but instead all semi-auto rifles should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom