• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Scott Brown for U.S. Senate

Berkshire County seems to be squarely behind Scott Brown! We have our fair share of liberal muckety-muck west of the Connecticut River, but I think at least in this area, people are looking for someone to actually represent the people of Berkshire County. I wish yard signs and bumper stickers could swing an election, as he has overwhelmingly taken over the yards of the area over Coakley...Go Brown!

We HAVE to get people off their asses and out to vote. Can't afford to have any R votes go unaccounted for.

Gonna get absentee ballot for my two college age daughters. I'd get the dog and bird to vote if I could...

Rich

I have spoken with a few people to make sure they will vote on the 19th..they were surprised to learn Scott is catching up with Croakley and has a real shot at the Senate seat. They weren't even going to vote and had already conceded the election. Jesus. -MS

Gonna get absentee ballot for my two college age daughters. I'd get the dog and bird to vote if I could...

Rich

Call ACORN, they can help get the dog registered. [wink] My girl got her card last week. They have a lot of experience with this and it seems to be ok from all accounts.

-MS

I have a contact for Yard Signs if you live in Haverhill, MA and would like one PM me and I will send you the information to contact. This is for Haverhill, MA :)

thats the trouble for yrs I went to all the rallys and we did have good turn outs but when the votes came in nothing.
1,700,000 and we could not win.it will be the same now.

Exactly! GOAL needs to do 2 things to start winning elections:

1) Rally the voting gun owners by developing a stronger relationship through the clubs. More outreach, including attending club meetings or developing a club liaison to help with this, including handouts and providing materials for members at meetings and for newsletter publication.

2) Develop a stronger tie with a) police chiefs and b) police officers. This can be done through seminars, competitions, and other advice and assistance.

I will have 4 Brown votes from my house. I come from a large 99% Democrat extended family. My parents, both life-long registered Democrats are voting for Brown. My father has never voted for Ted Kennedy. Times are changing, we all hope.

Everyone in my household who is old enough is going to vote for Brown. I have also talked to my father and my brother and they are both on board.

Exactly! GOAL needs to do 2 things to start winning elections:

1) Rally the voting gun owners by developing a stronger relationship through the clubs. More outreach, including attending club meetings or developing a club liaison to help with this, including handouts and providing materials for members at meetings and for newsletter publication.

2) Develop a stronger tie with a) police chiefs and b) police officers. This can be done through seminars, competitions, and other advice and assistance.

Sorry to go off topic for a minute here, but GOAL does indeed have someone who reaches out to clubs. It is the clubs that do not reach back.

Sorry to go off topic for a minute here, but GOAL does indeed have someone who reaches out to clubs. It is the clubs that do not reach back.

Then something else needs to happen to fix this breakdown and reach the gun owners of Massachusetts. There is an untapped audience here, which has enormous potential. This is a big, but important job.

I have had the opportunity to speak with Scott via email a couple of times over the last week or so, I have also spoken to people in his office. He has made it known to us that he is on our side, that he is aware of what we are doing for him, and that he will NOT forget that hard work. Keep it up NES, Scott is watching!

Back
Top Bottom