As president ..... A gun in every pot

Let’s have fun...

2 to 3 cycles from now the current president promises a gun to all Americans as part of The Safe America act.
The rules are simple this would only be available to taxpayers only, non-felons, nobody on any welfare.
* Everybody would still have to pass a background check.
* There would be annual safety checks to make sure that the gun is still in serviceable condition and that the gun is still possessed by the person it was serial numbered to.
* Every person would be given full training for the gun.
* There could be no selling or loaning of guns to other people that would also be part of the safety check to make sure you still have your gun and there would be extremely stiff penalties to anyone possessing someone else’s gun.
* Based on different tax brackets there would be different firearms available.
* No one gets machine guns. No gets a high point or derringers or Keltecs
* Each person would have a choice of one of three guns pistol, 22rifle or shotgun.

That is what I have thought up so far.
Make changes or add too the list like what firearms per tax bracket.

IF this idea has been posted in the past please just disregard it .

RC

tenor.gif

DKN11BPX0AAz4da.jpg

You had me slipping away with this one...

And lost me here...
* There would be annual safety checks to make sure that the gun is still in serviceable condition and that the gun is still possessed by the person it was serial numbered to.

You are ALL reading this backwards.
Nothing else would change. It would guarantee every able person would have a firearm. Like me the idea Switzerland has where all ex soldiers keep their service rifle.
If there was confiscation it would be that one gun they definitely know you have, plus knowing that so many people are armed it would never happen.

The idea of this was to make it better not crap all over it.

RC

Nothing else would change. It would guarantee every able person would have a firearm. Like me the idea Switzerland has where all ex soldiers keep their service rifle.
If there was confiscation it would be that one gun they definitely know you have, plus knowing that so many people are armed it would never happen.

RC

I fully intend to crap all over your ideas because they're insane. You want to ban possession of machine guns and loaning and selling of guns without a background check. You want to remove the bounty of choice we have on the gun market and enforce a tax-bracket caste system. You want to enforce a draft and a police-state level of false preparedness. You, in essence, want to create Nazi Germany or Showa Japan.

To quote Ronald Reagan, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." You're absolutely insane if you think either side will buy any of your points.

Here's a novel thought: if you love Switzerland so much, how about you give up your American citizenship and move there? Please leave. You're fapping over ideas that have:

*Never been proven in battle, because the modern Swiss nation with mandatory "participation" in the military only dates to 1848. Prior to 1848, Switzerland was a confederacy of semi-independent city states. Now, Switzerland is a federal state. The Swiss haven't won a foreign war since the War of the Seventh Coalition in 1815.

*Require compulsory military service - how'd that work out for us in Vietnam? @Skysoldier mentioned that we were literally drafting imbeciles into the military then and sticking them on the frontline. The future of warfare isn't going to be decided by mass of human bodies, it's going to be fought with computers. The number of troops on the ground is going to progressively shrink.

*Ignore the fact that Europe is a statist hellhole where people unquestionably obey the power of the state, and those who don't obey, get removed.

Your ideas are insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this one of those things that results in a buzzfeed or huffpost article claiming that 90% of gun owners agree with registration and background checks?

A better idea would be make built out 80% lower ARs available to anyone who wants one, or many.

I could get behind a Second Amendment Entitlement that uses Tax Revenue to Arm the Populace.

I'll take a cruise missile, please.

Let’s have fun...

2 to 3 cycles from now the current president promises a gun to all Americans as part of The Safe America act.
The rules are simple this would only be available to taxpayers only, non-felons, nobody on any welfare.
* Every person would be given full training for the gun.
* There could be no selling or loaning of guns to other people that would also be part of the safety check to make sure you still have your gun and there would be extremely stiff penalties to anyone possessing someone else’s gun.
* Based on different tax brackets there would be different firearms available.
* No one gets machine guns. No gets a high point or derringers or Keltecs
* Each person would have a choice of one of three guns pistol, 22rifle or shotgun.

That is what I have thought up so far.
Make changes or add too the list like what firearms per tax bracket.

IF this idea has been posted in the past please just disregard it .

RC

Is this an out yourself thing? Every one of those points is also flawed and easily argued.

I feel the same way. There isn’t a thing that everybody is saying that I said or was going for.

The idea was nothing was to change, this was an idea to give more guns to people, but like I said everybody read it like everything was to change and this was supposed to be the only law.

Remember when Bush “gave” everybody a check for $300. He didn’t say that we all must stop working because we were all on welfare now

RC
Among the myriad of problems with this proposal, this one seems suspect.
If your choice is a 22lr, a pistol, or a shotgun, it's going to be relatively difficult to resist.
The 22 is pretty much out since people confiscating are going to be wearing body armor. Ditto for most pistols. That leaves a shotgun. Going to be tough fighting off confiscators with just a shotgun. If we've already gone down this dystopian nightmare path, I doubt you're going to be able to get an "assault shotgun" with which to fight back.

Back
Top Bottom