• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Assault Weapons" & Bumpstocks, What's next?

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post is meant to promote any illegal activity or incite any kind of violence. The following is one mans opinion as is protected under the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Only legal means are inferred by the writer.

As someone who has lived here in MA for over 50 years now, I continue to be sickened by the disregard for the Constitution and the rule of law, that our employees in Boston display on an ongoing basis. From the unlawful actions of the Attorney General, the Legislature and the Governor. Calling these people, writing letters and e-mails and assembling to protest seem to have little impact. I’ve written to my representatives in the past to convey my thoughts on a particular topic and was given in return, a mass mailing type of response that basically stated “ thanks for voicing your opinion however we know best and will do whatever we want regardless of your input. Have a nice day”.

I think the only way to change this continued erosion of our rights is to impeach, recall or vote out of office these enemies of Liberty. We can also take a page out of their playbook. Go on the offensive for a change. We could use an Opposition research company to find out their dirt and criminal activity and expose them. Forcing them to resign and be replaced. EVERYBODY has dirt in their past. We could hire a PR firm to run pro Constitutional / anti tyranny ads and create media stories to go public with our message. Finding media outlets that are pro American / Liberty will be a challenge to find though. We can use social media to spread this information as well. (Facebook, YouTube ect.)

To fund this effort, since we don’t have billionaires on our side like they do, we can look at setting up a “paytren” account or “GofundMe” type of fundraising mechanism. Perhaps we could coordinate this with G.O.A.L.

I’m tired of hearing of all these assaults on our liberties and believe it’s time to come up with some solutions. I, as a husband, father, grandfather and small business owner have limited time to put to this cause, as I’m sure many of you do as well. After talking with a man from town who helped put together a “tax payers committee”, I thought of using his format. Most of the people on his committee are retired business people with above average intelligence and more free time than most of us. I wanted to put this concept out there for others to contemplate. Instead of just complaining about the situation, lets put our heads together and find a solution.

As a side note, become familiar with "jury nullification" and spread the word. This instrument gives us the final say on the outcome of an unjust law as a juror. NH jurors must now be informed of this right and I suggest we use it here as well.

I would predict ammunition to be honest .ATF almost got something through recently. MA can now do it with no significant friction since the camel is already nose in the tent .

And... Here come the "there is no grand plan, there is just stupid lawblabbers" posts.

I said the same thing ever since 7/20 they are getting brazen. Magazine laws ammo laws bumpstock laws it’s going to be non stop from here on out.

6d1817144c24bbc3e646b0573205bd61.jpg

Revolution-Whisky-Lassie-on-blends-including-The-Tweeddale.png

CAPTAIN_SAMUEL_WHITTEMORE.jpg

I think that our greatest weakness is lack of unity. There are more gun owners than those who show up at rallies or do all kinds of support. The fact that GOAL only has 20k members is the sad manifestation of this problem.

I think that solution is to recruit more people, not in your own choir, but stepping outside and reaching out of your comfort zone. I don't mean taking people to the range, but talking to other people at the range to see if they support GOAL and Comm2A, two local organizations. I said this before and I'll say it again. If we can raise membership up to 100k, which I believe is 100% doable, even during this one year, we can wield a real power as a united front.

Put yourselves into shoes of politicians. You'll likely serve unions with collective membership of 100s of k vs some group that can only muster 20k members. It's a no brainer. Brown, Faker take the same path. Get elected with support of the right and immediately straddle left. No more compromises.

I said the same thing ever since 7/20 they are getting brazen. Magazine laws ammo laws bumpstock laws it’s going to be non stop from here on out.

Look at how many parts of government, states, etc. are in open rebellion against a duly elected president and congress. This is in addition to blatantly ignoring the constitution and general rule of law as it suits them. Civil society cannot exist for very long when the rule of law and the public trust ceases to exist. We are dangerously close to a hot civil war or civil disorder and the idiots driving this have no idea they are playing with fire while soaked in gasoline.

If flyover country decides to not sell goods to the coastal cities that distain them, how long do you think those cities will last before entering crisis mode?

Even without direct action by the people, look at what's about to happen to CT and NJ economically with people and companies voting with their feet.

The elites in power in certain areas are more concerned with virtue signaling their peers than effectively running the institutions which are meant to serve the public. Pissing off your customers is NEVER a survival strategy.

Pissing off your customers is NEVER a survival strategy.

that's why they are taking it to the next "subjects" level. In fact, I can argue that we already are subjects to a tyranny with little choices, ever increasing control and disappearing freedoms.

TLDR;
Ammo is next, then magazine capacities down to 5 or 6 rounds, then all semi automatic rifles and pistols, then revolvers, then pointed sticks.

If a second national assault weapon ban ever happened this would be the progression. It's logical.
CA, MA, NJ, NY are all test cases and a window into what a leftist national agenda would look like.
You start by taking the "scary stuff" that statistically contributes nothing to national gun violence. Then you go after handguns which are are the weapon of choice for violent criminals. It's stepping stones and death by a thousand paper cuts.
Places like MA will set precedent for erosion/circumnavigation of of 4th amendment laws.
We are only 2.5 years away from national elections and the possibility of losing a conservative majority in the legislature and executive. At that point the leftist will be at the second amendment again with a chainsaw and a vengeance.
The only hope is a solid trump installed judiciary that could bring the constitutional hammer down on all of this shit once and for all.

Your disclaimer is indicative of the problem. Do you see the irony of begging the Man not to go after you over your 1A rights that you're exercising to criticize the Man's view of the 2A?

This is true, we are no longer citizen customers being served by government, but tax serfs owned by our better Lords and Masters in government. King Deleo, Court Jester Baker, Empress Healey, and Lord Rosenberg demand we kneel before them.

Last edited:
TLDR;
Ammo is next, then magazine capacities down to 5 or 6 rounds, then all semi automatic rifles and pistols, then revolvers, then pointed sticks.

If a second national assault weapon ban ever happened this would be the progression. It's logical.
CA, MA, NJ, NY are all test cases and a window into what a leftist national agenda would look like.
You start by taking the "scary stuff" that statistically contributes nothing to national gun violence. Then you go after handguns which are are the weapon of choice for violent criminals. It's stepping stones and death by a thousand paper cuts.
Places like MA will set precedent for erosion/circumnavigation of of 4th amendment laws.
We are only 2.5 years away from national elections and the possibility of losing a conservative majority in the legislature and executive. At that point the leftist will be at the second amendment again with a vengeance.
The only hope is a solid trump installed judiciary that could bring the constitutional hammer down on all of this shit once and for all.

One critical thing: the rest of the country - including, as Waher the places food comes from - aren't Twoshits and the Constipation State. They've already demonstrated by electing someone they weren't supposed to that they're not going along with the Prog progression.

We need a Muster on Boston Common by ranks and columns.
Ragtag protests do not imply Organization.

And, not with rifles. With what they intend to leave us with...

cc4284b92ff7e5d1718cfe42a7263144--garden-gear-garden-pots.jpg

One critical thing: the rest of the country - including, as Waher the places food comes from - aren't Twoshits and the Constipation State. They've already demonstrated by electing someone they weren't supposed to that they're not going along with the Prog progression.
I agree and personally I think the leftys are going overboard, abandoning all logic an reason, and it will (continue to) bite them in the ass.
From shutting down the government for to defend non-us citizens and rejection of the rule of law, to Russia-collusion investigation that will probably uncover nothing but corruption in the Obama FBI and Hilary shady-shit. I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't lead to major dem party fragmentation and chaos in the next couple of years as the party splits and attempt to move back to center. The assault on 1st and 2nd amendment rights will be the cherry on top!

This is true, we are no longer citizen customers being served by government, but tax serfs owned by our better Lords and Masters in government. King Deleo, Court Jester Baker, Empress Healey, and Lord Roseberg demand we kneel before them.

Master Rosenberg is done but unfortunately more commies to take his place.

Stan Rosenberg’s presidency ends - The Boston Globe
And so ends the Senate presidency of Stan Rosenberg.

That’s not the official line, of course.

At this point, Rosenberg is supposedly just surrendering the gavel for the duration of the investigation into the sexual harassment allegations against his husband, Bryon Hefner.

But make no mistake, he is done.

I’d expect pre ban mags and the rifles Healy “banned” are the next two things they’ll try to go after in MA if they think they can.

The only place gun owners in MA seem to be able to turn for justice is (sometimes) the Federal courts. Otherwise the legislature and state courts are hopelessly biased against. Anyone who thinks they can change either of those two much is delusional.

I’d expect pre ban mags and the rifles Healy “banned” are the next two things they’ll try to go after in MA if they think they can.

The only place gun owners in MA seem to be able to turn for justice is (sometimes) the Federal courts. Otherwise the legislature and state courts are hopelessly biased against. Anyone who thinks they can change either of those two much is delusional.

I think that it may be a while. Funny how CA isn't banning bumpstocks because they put on big move with ammo ban, now they are letting people rest a bit before showing another bullshit down. I think that something else will be coming closer to election and it would work in Healey's favor if she times it right for gubbernor's seat. Baker will be f-ed in the a.

A boomerfag just noticed libtards on his lawn, stop the presses. Freedom loving boomerfags first, go throw your bumpstocks in the harbor. Worked last time.

What's next?

50-cal - the choice of long range sniping 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Sub-9mm pistols - the choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Cheap guns - the choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
ANY rifle with a sub-deer caliber - the choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Shotguns less than 40" in OAL - the choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Pistols over .380 - the hand-cannons of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Large-caliber (read - greater than 22lr) rifles - the choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Expensive guns - the theft of which funds 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Rocks larger than 1" diameter - the choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.
Collections of rocks and sand smaller than 1" diameter - the clerk-blinding choice of 7-11 thieves everywhere.

That about covers it, I think. Remember, it's for the children.

people without licenses and who do not buy guns through legal means are flying under the law enforcement radar. No license, no need to register or document the sale/purchase of the firearms. They are freely exercising their second amendment rights without interference from the Big G. Maybe that's the way to go...

people without licenses and who do not buy guns through legal means are flying under the law enforcement radar. No license, no need to register or document the sale/purchase of the firearms. They are freely exercising their second amendment rights without interference from the Big G. Maybe that's the way to go...

Kinda like Our Forefathers...

We need a Muster on Boston Common by ranks and columns.
Ragtag protests do not imply Organization.

And, not with rifles. With what they intend to leave us with...

cc4284b92ff7e5d1718cfe42a7263144--garden-gear-garden-pots.jpg
Sweet! Four pointy bayonets!
Fix bayonets..Advance on my command!
What makes the grass grow? Blood, blood makes the grass grow!
What is the spirit of the bayonet? To kill, to kill without mercy!

I don't think Boston Common has seen one of those in a long time!

Last edited:
I think that our greatest weakness is lack of unity. There are more gun owners than those who show up at rallies or do all kinds of support. The fact that GOAL only has 20k members is the sad manifestation of this problem.

I think that solution is to recruit more people, not in your own choir, but stepping outside and reaching out of your comfort zone. I don't mean taking people to the range, but talking to other people at the range to see if they support GOAL and Comm2A, two local organizations. I said this before and I'll say it again. If we can raise membership up to 100k, which I believe is 100% doable, even during this one year, we can wield a real power as a united front.

Put yourselves into shoes of politicians. You'll likely serve unions with collective membership of 100s of k vs some group that can only muster 20k members. It's a no brainer. Brown, Faker take the same path. Get elected with support of the right and immediately straddle left. No more compromises.
+million. Nailed in the first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom