• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

At children's hospital praying

Such great news. Thank you for posting. I'm sure all of can benefit from a reality check and how truly lucky we are. I love this NES community. You guys rule.

I knew your son would be okay once I read that he was at Children's. Children's saved my life, and they really have the best doctor's in the world. Glad to hear that your son is doing well!

Can't imagine as a father having to go through this... I'm glad things are looking up though. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Rick -Glad to hear your son is doing better. He and your family will be in my prayers.

Though I cannot imagine what you've been through in the last 24 hours, or even with the loss of your son Morgan a few years ago there is support. When his son died my brother-in-law started a support group for parents who have lost a child. WEAR A STAR DAY ? APRIL 12 - the[R]project

There is nothing worse than a seriously sick child. My thoughts are with you. Most likely he will recover from this long before you do. I will also tell you it never ends. My kids are in their 20's and 30's and I still worry about their health and well being.

Good luck going forward, keep that great attitude.

Great to hear the good report!
That was a very well said, motivating post, you are a strong person.
I am going to give my kids and extra kiss before I go to bed tonight, I don't know what I would do without them.....

Stay strong!

I think we all need to reflect, and count our blessings sometimes. I know I do. You think you have troubles, and then ...

Thank you for the update, K. And my prayers that it all works out well. I wish I could say something more.

Praise be. That is great news your little guy is fine.

My sincerest condolences for the loss of your other son. I cannot even begin to imagine what that like.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Just read all 115 posts.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your first son, years ago.

I am glad to hear Maddox is in recovery and doing better.

For all you have gone through, I am sure it has made you a much stronger person.

You can use that strength for the future to help guide your son to health and happiness.

Prayers sent for a healthy future.

God bless you and your family. I am glad that he did well and everything worked out. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was relieved to hear that your baby is doing well, and hope he bounces back better than ever. Best wishes, and thanks for sharing your thoughts at this difficult time.

Glad to hear your baby boy is doing well, I wish all of you the best of luck moving forward. As one father to another being a Dad will be our greatest accomplishments of our lives.!! Hope all remains well!

Prayers sent for a swift recovery!

Also I am very sorry for the loss you and your family had to endure.

Back
Top Bottom