• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF auditor photographing customer info in A&D bound book.

Matt_SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
You bring your rifle in for a little paint protection, a little bling, they want to know that, too. [angry]

And not an "Isolated incident" In the comments.
1658854671857.png

Last edited:
When the dealer goes out of biz, they want the bound book and the 4473s anyway. Anything over 20 yrs old can be shitcanned. If ATF is doing a trace or needs something for evidence, they just do what they want to do. Give them any crap and they will beat on you for "compromising an ongoing investigation". Jack.

That I'd LOVE to see

There was one of those "analyze the police interaction" videos a year or two ago with some FBI (I think) toolbag going toe-to-toe with some respect-mah-authorahtah officer. It was pretty damned funny. Agent Douche ended up in the back of a squad car. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

When the dealer goes out of biz, they want the bound book and the 4473s anyway. Anything over 20 yrs old can be shitcanned. If ATF is doing a trace or needs something for evidence, they just do what they want to do. Give them any crap and they will beat on you for "compromising an ongoing investigation". Jack.

Too bad your bound books burned up in the fire at the mill, Jack...

:)

Too bad your bound books burned up in the fire at the mill, Jack...

:)
And I still don't know how they got soaked with lighter fluid. Always good to have copies "just in case". I had a trace request on a Ruger .357 revolver that I had transferred 11 years earlier. And the guy that I transferred it to, who I know well, was never contacted by ATF. Probably a typo somewhere along the line. Jack.

The shop owners just let them do this? No "sorry you can't photograph that" ????
Just roll over and play dead?
Because " Muh business"
I would not knowingly do business with those people.
Not because ATF did bad but because there was no pushback.

The shop owners just let them do this? No "sorry you can't photograph that" ????
Because " Muh business"
Maybe they decided to video tape it while they waited for their attorney to arrive?

Another commentator on that Instagram thread noted that the ATF did the same for them. 13 bound books in total.
FFL son in NH once had them come with their own copier, a ream of paper and copied over 30 4473s. That's 4 pages each. That was years ago when they were looking to pin down the "Banana Peel Bandit" in Lexington, Mass. Remember him? Jack.

Because " Muh business"
That post has gone out to many Congressmen, Senators, national 2A groups ad Fox. It sucks if your name is in that book, but that post is what goes for push back in 2022. It is more than the shop that responded to the post that is quoted here in post number 7.

Hell, I got it in the first hour from a couple of sources.

There was one of those "analyze the police interaction" videos a year or two ago with some FBI (I think) toolbag going toe-to-toe with some respect-mah-authorahtah officer. It was pretty damned funny. Agent Douche ended up in the back of a squad car. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Crying like a bitch too.

Back
Top Bottom