ATF E-Forms Submission wait time

good luck, not sure if the paper form is easy but with scanning my license/trust documents and paying the tax i was through the eforms module in about 15 minutes, seems pretty straight forward.

Been nearly 9 months on my form 4. The time frame I heard when I called the nfa branch two weeks ago was 15 months. though mine will supposedly be 9 months. Who knows.

did anybod else see that guy who posted in the general discussion forum that got Form 1 back in 3 months? I submitted mine 9 days after his, hopefully i was in the batch that was pushed through.

yeah, looks like they are definitely giving e-forms priority. whatever. i'm more pissed off that they took my $200 seven god damn months ago and haven't acknowledged shit from me.

never returned any of the five calls, or the three voicemails, and i have yet to receive acknowledgement of my ****ing 5320 so i'm waiting for my tenants back in MA to get my tax stamp.

i'm pretty much convinced it's never coming at this point. with my luck they'll have a problem with me moving with the trust, or i didn't dot an I or cross a T and they'll kick the form back to me, and probably the wrong ****ing state, too.

call 304-616-4500 right now and listen to that shit go straight to voicemail.

Last edited:
looking at my eform its been submitted/in process for the entire time its been in there, not sure if thats the new pending.

7-9 months.

farris is running around 9 months according to NFA tracker.

i plugged my info in there as well. if i have another 4.5 months it'll bring the total wait time to 14.5 months provided i simply get a stamp and there are no hiccups.

wat.

With the eForms do you upload a copy of your MA LTC (for MA residents), esp. with a trust? Do co-trustees LTC's also need to be uploaded?

Back
Top Bottom