• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Eforms outage???

Dennis in MA

NES Member
I've tried a couple of times over the last week to get on the Eforms system and it keeps coming back with an outage.

Is this me, my browser, I'm going at the wrong times (not on Wednesday's - why do they do maintenance during the DAY TIME???) or are they legit down?

I tried writing the Supreme Court of puzzies and the website would not take my email. I was trying to encourage them to hear the voting fraud cases. The website would not take my email, and I tried four different device and browsers. I think the liberal bastard dumbshit democrats blocked it...controlling the public opinion. th could be there techniqu, where they can blame technology.

Election fraud has no place in a free world, and we depend upon you to represent our freedom. To cheat and steal elections is tyrannical and unlawful. Please uphold our Constitution, and assure the American citizens that you will put aside partisan beliefs, and make a fastidious ruling on such an important and world changing declaration of truth. The truth may cause violence, and you must stand above the influence of humanity, and represent what has eternal implications. The truth will last forever, and you are entrusted by the United States of America to seek out this truth and engrave it in our history, no matter the consequences.

I'm going at the wrong times (not on Wednesday's - why do they do maintenance during the DAY TIME???
I the past it wasn't for maintenance as much as giving them access to the system to enter data.

Works now....

Back
Top Bottom