• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF Going Door to Door Confiscating Solvent Traps

No thanks.
Thanks for calling .
Click.
I don’t answer calls from phone numbers that I don’t recognize. And I certainly wouldn’t be calling back in response to a message from someone claiming to be an ATF agent. I would call an attorney and perhaps have him return the agent’s call.

I don’t answer calls from phone numbers that I don’t recognize. And I certainly wouldn’t be calling back in response to a message from someone claiming to be an ATF agent. I would call an attorney and perhaps have him return the agent’s call.
I don't either.
I've got the deal where it pops up on the Tv screen with the number.
Don't even move off the couch if I don't know it.

It’s sad seeing what the state of Texas is becoming. California part deux

Texas was almost a completely democrat state until the mid 1990s. Every statewide seat is GOP controlled and the legislature, majority of house seats, etc. their governor cruised to re-election in a landslide.

The CBP is federal, it’s not the state enforcing gun laws. On that note, Texas wasn’t a gun paradise 30 years ago, it’s a constitutional carry state now.

Buying a solvent trap is just stupid. No, i don’t think suppressors should be controlled, but they are, and buying a solvent trap is a real good way to get on the ATF’s radar.
Yet it’s 100% legal and not governed by the ATF. It’s like threatening someone for having a block of aluminum.

When did these become illegal? I swear i saw a guy selling them like 4 months ago at a gun show

Obviously for cleaning your lawn mower
I think the big part is they are being imported, and are not what they have been declared as. Selling fuel filters at the marlboro gun show is a bit different

I honestly kind of want one for my hunting rifle, there's an appeal of just threading it on and spraying the bore down with a nice solvent to give it a good clean and have a minimum cleanup.

Not really in the mood to explain to the long haired general why the ATF came knocking though.

I honestly kind of want one for my hunting rifle, there's an appeal of just threading it on and spraying the bore down with a nice solvent to give it a good clean and have a minimum cleanup.

Not really in the mood to explain to the long haired general why the ATF came knocking though.
Just like... don't tell her

You probably don't need baffles for that use of one.

That dude Nick Logan from DM ruined solvent traps with his testimony. Guy took a deal because he owned a 40mm launcher and an m240 with no papers.

Look it up. Shits crazy.

Back
Top Bottom