• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF issues rule change proposal regarding pistol braces

Well the ''pistol brace rule'' is not a law, it's an interpretation by the BATFE, who only enforces law, not passes or writes them. When you give the leadership to an anti-gun p.o.s, this is what happens.
So when you get arrested - do they charge you with breaking a law?

If so, what law?

NES Celebration Kits now available on Ebay and Amazon:
1684896689644.png
And if you order by midnight, we'll throw in:
1684896999170.png

I'm expecting SCOTUS to overturn the injunction on appeal, even tho LITERALLY EVERYTHING that the ATF has done regarding this brace bullshit violates the Major Questions doctrine that was cited heavily in the EPA case last year, simply because SCOTUS seems to want all 2A cases to be decided by lower courts, thus removing them from the political scrutiny they're constantly under now with a 6-3 court.

However, I get the sense that SCOTUS is less milk toast on 2A when it comes to cases dealing with Federal agencies as this ruling by the ATF would affect many millions of people.

how many of you fell for the bribe the ATF offered in order to help them claim that pistols are SBRs by "popular admission"?

All the ones that think they were doing the right thing.
If someone in a commie state had one of those lame fixed mag AR pistols, why not get a free SBR out of it? Added bonus of pissing off the NES stud club.

NES 2022: Cool SBR, bruh!

NES 2023: SBR's suck ATF ass.

[rofl]

Sh!t slinging aside, I can't see why anyone in a non-commie state would fall for this latest ATF game. Brace and done.

Or were afraid of doing the illegal thing.
At what point do you say enough? I wore a mask as little as possible. I changed my doctor because of the face diaper rules. I wouldn't shop in stores that require it. If I had an arm brace, I wouldn't comply. We all have a line we won't cross. I guess you haven't gotten to yours yet.

I'm expecting SCOTUS to overturn the injunction on appeal, even tho LITERALLY EVERYTHING that the ATF has done regarding this brace bullshit violates the Major Questions doctrine that was cited heavily in the EPA case last year, simply because SCOTUS seems to want all 2A cases to be decided by lower courts, thus removing them from the political scrutiny they're constantly under now with a 6-3 court.

However, I get the sense that SCOTUS is less milk toast on 2A when it comes to cases dealing with Federal agencies as this ruling by the ATF would affect many millions of people.
So in your opinion they won't but they will.
Nice hedge.

At what point do you say enough? I wore a mask as little as possible. I changed my doctor because of the face diaper rules. I wouldn't shop in stores that require it. If I had an arm brace, I wouldn't comply. We all have a line we won't cross. I guess you haven't gotten to yours yet.
The same people that rant about "Gun Buy Backs" are ready to get on the train for the "free" stamp. Sheep.

I think it's much simpler. I think scotus is forcing the lower courts to do their job and follow Heller, Mcdonald, Caetano and Bruen. I'm sure there's going to be some spankings and SCOTUS will rip circuit court judges a new one over flawed decisions like the guy in the 7th circuit who referenced his own decision that SCOTUS itself called tragically incompetent. But I'm pretty sure that they want the lower courts to follow the correct legal precedent and not invent new ones. The gun grabbers have been trying to trip up judges with weasley language in an attempt to make an end run around Bruen, but it's just basically a delay tactic.

So in your opinion they won't but they will.
Nice hedge.
I feel the will overturn because that's just what they fukking do out of habit and kneejerk reaction to any injunction issued in a 2A case, but when they grant cert they will strike down the brace ban.

It doesn't make sense, but it's clown world and even the Supreme Court has clown shoes on under their robes.

There's a lot of room between a violation-level ticket for not wearing a mask, and 10 years in federal prison for violating the NFA.
Maybe so, but like gun buybacks, if 99% of people didn't participate, they would be an embarrassment to the idiots that run them. The ATF counts on rolling over brace owners with their "Free" stamp, and unfortunately, it's working. Nothing is Free in life, ask the mouse about that "free" cheese in the trap.

The argument shouldn’t be “the ATF shouldn’t regulate pistol braces“. Every single time I see someone with an AR pistol brace, they use it to shoulder the pistol and use the brace as a stock. I’ve never seen anyone actually wrap Velcro around their forearm and shoot their pistol with the brace’s intended purpose. You and I both know it if you’re honest with yourselves and each other. Everyone bought braced pistols to skirt NFA and the SBR process. The argument should be NFA is unconstitutional and should be overturned and the ATF and all the other unelected bureaucratic agencies of unelected simps should be gutted.

Back
Top Bottom