ATI Crusader O/U 12ga?

I’m a little hesitant about the brand. But, the features packed into the price point are hard to pass up.

I was originally looking to get a Mossberg 930 Sporting as I love my JM Pro. But for a sub $500 O/U, it doesn’t seem to bad. I might shoot Trap/Skeet/Sporting Clays twice a month. Besides the few times I have shot with a borrowed gun or my JM, I didn’t do too well anyway. Hoping this can be a good starter gun, and I can learn the game and move up from there.

Is this the one that’s now at 4 Seasons? I thought I saw an email from them mentioning this brand.

I don’t know anything about them, but generally speaking, you get what you pay for when it comes to O/Us. There are some good options in the WTS section.

Do yourself a favor , borrow the club gun 2x a month and make payments to yourself for a better gun. My gut says it will be as dismal as most sub $500new production O/U you would be better off finding a rough , rusty citori
If your going to shoot trap its better to get a shotgun better suited to the game.

maybe even keep your eye out for a older charles daley or a Miroku branded citori.

Last edited:
A lot of better used options for older o/u’s That is disposable gun especially if you are going to be putting 1000’s of rounds thru it. Look for A older Zoli Browning Winchester May spend a little more but the gun will hold the value. Also don’t be stuck on a O/U Remington 1100 or even a nice 870.
To quote @MisterHappy if it doesn’t fit your not going to hit

Back
Top Bottom