• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Atlanta Subway Worker Shot Dead For Putting Too Much Mayo On Sandwich

What I like best is they can be used on a hot pot still on the stove to puree soups and such... No transfer to processor and back for further reduction.
Yes, understood. We don't usually do pureed soups here, more chunky types, chicken soup, beef barley, beef vegetable, sausage kale and potatoes and onions, cabbage, peppers and kielbasa, corn chowder, clam chowder, ...... you know, stuff you have to eat with a spoon, not drink through a straw [laugh]

One soup I haven't had in decades is peanut soup. I had it at a friend's house once back in the 1970's and it was to die for. Chicken broth based but with a strong peanut butter taste. It was very smooth, no chunks and man was it good. That's where one of those submersibles would come in handy.

Yes, understood. We don't usually do pureed soups here, more chunky types, chicken soup, beef barley, beef vegetable, sausage kale and potatoes and onions, cabbage, peppers and kielbasa, corn chowder, clam chowder, ...... you know, stuff you have to eat with a spoon, not drink through a straw [laugh]

One soup I haven't had in decades is peanut soup. I had it at a friend's house once back in the 1970's and it was to die for. Chicken broth based but with a strong peanut butter taste. It was very smooth, no chunks and man was it good. That's where one of those submersibles would come in handy.
I'm a pea soup addict and boy does it do the job! Never heard of the Peanut soup. Sounds tasty...

also great on lentil soup.

And, who had Amish teen???

Edit: had the wrong shooter 😂 Maybe that’s why they’re hiding his identity.

Last edited:
Offing someone over mayo ? I dont think that even the stupidest can be that stupid. Somehow me thinks the dead and the accused were thug acquainted ? More to the story

Someone here puts mayonnaise on their Hotdogs... Admit it. [rofl2]
About 40 years ago I was in a bar called Nectars in Burlington Vermont, the were putting Mayonnaise on their French Fries, it still creeps me out.
I wonder if Ross does that now that he's a full time Vermont Resident?

Justified. I f***ing HATE mayo. I work around it by ordering things that don't automatically come with it, because no matter how often you say "Please hold the mayo" you get a heaping gob of God-forsaken cum shot goo on your burger. Sucks worse when it's the drive-through and you're already out on the interstate by the time you figure out your burger (chicken sandwich, etc.) has mayo in it and it's too late to turn around. WORST is if you had to bite into it to make that determination.

Jury nullification, man. she'll live
When I was in high school I worked at a Checkers. I was always amazed (and disgusted) when someone would want extra mayo on their burgers.

I was a junior night manager at a McD's in the late 70s and early 80s while I was in school. Some customers are just nuts. At least I only had food thrown at me.

Any details on the perp? Most info I've seen is here: Suspect arrested after mayo dispute at Atlanta Subway leaves worker dead, a "36 year-old Atlanta man."

I'm seeing people trying to claim such incidents will become more prevalent now that SCOTUS has struck down NY's oppressive gun control law. Yes I know it's a specious argument, and I strongly suspect the perp is not a typical legal gun owner (ex. most likely a PP gang-banger), but I'd like to have some hard facts to use.
TIA

Back
Top Bottom