Auburn Sportsmans Club

Thanks, guys. I do have a Mossberg 500 12ga I just picked up last weekend (haven't gotten to shoot it yet though) and some #8 birdshot, plus a box of clays from last year, so I'll bring all that.

I just remembered, though, that the Worcester St. Patrick's Day Parade is tomorrow, which kind of traps me at home, either by the parade itself or by the traffic detouring around it. Might have to wait for another Sunday, depending on how things go...

Thanks, guys. I do have a Mossberg 500 12ga I just picked up last weekend (haven't gotten to shoot it yet though) and some #8 birdshot, plus a box of clays from last year, so I'll bring all that.

$12 a round gets you the clays and ammo. If you bring your own ammo, it must be steel shot. No lead allowed.

Traffic out of Worcester was early enough that I avoided most of the parade mess, and I had a blast (no pun intended) shooting trap this morning.

Thinking of joining, but just have one question that I forgot to ask while I was there: are members allowed to bring a guest?

Lounge is reopened (plumbing fixed), range is closed on Sunday (archery 3D shoot), Women On Target coming up, LOTS of new members.

Reminder(s):
•04/17/16 – Women on Target
•04/18/16 – Jr. Conservation Camp Sponsorship Application Deadline (5pm)
•04/18/16 – Monthly ASC Meeting (7pm – all members welcome)
•04/23/16 – Neil Donahue Spring Fly Fishing Derby (7am – 11am; Registration 6:30am)
•04/23/16 – Annual Wild Game Banquet (12pm start)
•04/23/16 – Service Rifle Shoot (9am, Registration 8:30am)
•04/24/16 – Spring Trout Fishing Derby (7am – 12am; Registration 6:30am)
•04/30/16 – Two Nations Pow Wow & Black Powder / Knife Event (Day 1)
•05/01/16 – Two Nations Pow Wow & Black Powder / Knife Event (Day 1)

Range/Pond Closure(s):
04/17: All ranges and pond closed full day for Women on Target event.
Reopen for normal operations on 04/18.

04/17-04/24: Pond closed due to restock and fishing events

Additional Note(s):

-Tickets for the Annual Wild Game Banquet are donation of $25 per seat. Limited number tickets left for purchase. Contact the ASC lounge for availability (508-832-6492)

Rifle/Pistol Range Closures > April 2016

04/23: Rifle range closed for service rifle shoot event.
04/30 & 05/01: Rifle range and pistol range closed for Two Nations event

wifey had a BLAST at WITO today.. she did outdoor photography, fishing, trap shooting, and dutch oven cooking. She again had a great time and won a handmade storage chest in the raffle. She can't stop heaping enough praise on the members there. Keep up the great work. If we lived closer, we'd likely be members.

Both of the ranges have had some great improvements in the last few months. Kudos to everyone involved..........

More to come.

Hey, you want to be nominated for the Board of Directors ("Director At Large")?

Need to get your name in now (or soon). I guess if you don't know anyone, you can do it on the club phone line.

Club meeting tomorrow night.

Anyone going to the range today? Might try to get there within the hour.

• 02/20/17 – Monthly ASC Meeting (7pm – all members welcome)

P.S. Memberships are full, but I believe they are doing a "first come, first serve" wait list for October. I believe kids get an automatic membership.

Got a chance to swing by the other day, had my name put on a waiting list much longer than expected, and was told I may get a phone call in October. Longer wait than I'd like, but I need to join an outdoor range and they're close.

Meeting is tomorrow night at 7:00. I guess you need to come if you want to join in October, so you get your place in the waiting list. I've never seen a wait list in the roughly 10+/- years I've been there.

Meeting is tomorrow night at 7:00. I guess you need to come if you want to join in October, so you get your place in the waiting list. I've never seen a wait list in the roughly 10+/- years I've been there.

you gotta come tomorrow for a CHANCE to join in OCTOBER?

Sorry for the delay in response. I like to go shoot with my brother or father a few times a year (they're both licensed carriers). Them only being able to accompany me once is my only issue. I need a place that I can take a guest whenever we get a chance to go.

I had a similar situation woth my wife. I have her shoot a few times a year. I decided I will get her a membership just to abide to this rule. They wanted her to go to a meeting and such (as all new members) and she just couldn't be bothered. So I decided the club didn't deserve the extra money from her due and I will just continue as normal. Their loss. No one has bothered me with guests.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in response. I like to go shoot with my brother or father a few times a year (they're both licensed carriers). Them only being able to accompany me once is my only issue. I need a place that I can take a guest whenever we get a chance to go.

Hamilton Rod and Gun in Sturbridge

Back
Top Bottom