Augusta Maine - Gun Show

This weekend at the Augusta Civic Center, right off of I-95. (2nd Augusta exit)

Two hundred tables occupied as of yesterday.

Also, shows coming up in Concord, NH Sept. 4th and 5th; and Sanford, ME Sept. 18th and 19th.

Diprete Gun Shows.

Will be at Augusta and maybe Sanford. Concord...doubtful...always seems to bring too many MA dealers with their MA prices.

Augusta show was quiet today -this fine weather keeping folks outside. We really want to say thanks to folks who stopped our table over the weekend. Many were glad to see a new local business.
Found out that there are no tables available for Concord and a long waiting list. There is a show coming up in Bangor, on the 11th and 12th of September- we expect we can make that one and will know tommorrow night. Sanford show is being put by Sanford Fish & Game Asso. on the 18th & 19th. We will try to get a table. We feel strongly encouraged, and it was really nice to get out of our neighborhood and meet some new folks!

Last edited:
Was there Sat and looked at your stuff. Was talking with folks and the stuff sounded good. Pretty slow show i thought but haven't talked with my brother yet although he was busy whenever I went by him. Got a $300 paperweight but otherwise...Might go to Concord.

I won't make Concord, but we will do Manchester- I imagine that should be a great draw. We're cookin' up some new manufacture .45 Colt when the brass arrives around the 15th of Sept. I'm wrestling over whether to load a 200gr LRNFP vs. a 255gr LRNFP.

Load both! Hi Jeff.

Hope it's all going well.

I won't make Concord, but we will do Manchester- I imagine that should be a great draw. We're cookin' up some new manufacture .45 Colt when the brass arrives around the 15th of Sept. I'm wrestling over whether to load a 200gr LRNFP vs. a 255gr LRNFP.

Greetings Duke,

I'm leaning towards the 200gr bullet for the Colt 45.
We sold 5 boxes of .44 Spl 180gr CAS at the Augusta show and 0 boxes of .44 Spl 240gr CAS. Both should deliver velocities around the low 800's and the Penn TC's are accurate.

We had several ask about reloading various cowboy action calibers. some folks are sitting on some serious piles of brass.
Anyways things are a little slow but I'm being told by other dealers that it is typical in summer.

BTW, I sent a feller your way for RL 101.

Hope all is well.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom