• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Augusta, ME Gun Show - Aug 27/28, 2005

This weekend is the Gun Show at the Augusta, Maine civic center, Aug. 27 and 28. This is the big one for Maine. I will be there with bells on :) . Hope everyone can make.

Edited by LenS-Mod to change the title to be more descriptive!

Thread Moved!

Foxy,

Please choose titles that are descriptive enough so that folks know what it's about. Your title "REMINDER" in General Discussion wouldn't give anyone a clue what the thread is about.

Also, we have a forum for gun shows . . . thus this doesn't belong in "General Discussion".

I am moving this thread to the proper forum.

Please read the "Read Before Posting" messages. If everyone follows these simple rules, it will make the forums a lot better for searching, and keep topics orderly for new folks that join us and want to find older info.

Thanks.

Foxy.223 said:
Sorry I will be more careful next time.

No harm done! We all make mistakes, hopefully learn from them and are better for it.

We just want to make it easy for folks to find info that is of value to them, so proper titles and proper forums become more important as we grow larger and need to find something that was previously posted.

Hey blkhawk, I live relatively close to you, where do you go shooting? You should really try to make it up there to Augusta, good times.

I'll be there behind my table. I have assorted AR & M14 accessories (mags, books, handguards, stocks, etc..), plus other junk. Stop by and say Hi.
P.S. I'll listen for the jingle jingle of the bells :D

Foxy.223 said:
Hey blkhawk, I live relatively close to you, where do you go shooting? You should really try to make it up there to Augusta, good times.

Sorry for the late response. Wasn't planning on going to Augusta. as planning on Concord but didn't wanna spend $40 in gas one way. Proberly go to manchester though.
I do my shooting at Falmouth usually on either sat morning just after the plate shooting is done or head over after work on Fridays. Where you live/shoot?

Back
Top Bottom